“Perfect chips”

Ernie & Isabellas
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Great meal, good attentive service, chips to die for. My only regret is that the portion was too big for me to finish. Would highly recommend, and will visit again.

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Decided to try this place on a whim and very glad I did. Both my friend and I were extremely impressed with the service and the fish and chips were very tasty and satisfying. Can't wait to go back !

Reviewed November 1, 2013

These are the best fish and chips outside of Yorkshire! Beer battered haddock, crispy chips and home prepared mushy peas - washed down with a pot of tea for £5.95. Very friendly staff who explained the concept - all fresh ingredients and cooked to order which meant there was a short wait for food. Looking forward to a return visit.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

after having a takeaway chip, i found it very poor lots of bits of old chips at the bottom of the bag, but for the price you expert to have a full bag of fresh chips, so won't be eating in or takeway

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed this restaurant very much but next time will avoid the early evening time slot as it was so busy with takeaway fish n chips our food took a long time to get to out table. However, we received many apologies from the charming staff and a round of drinks to compensate, and when our food came it was really good. I think this is a great little restaurant, would highly recommend - it's another fun place to eat in Lichfield.