We stayed here for one night as we had a family do.
The hotel is a nice 10 minute walk from the station. It is 5 minutes from the Cathedral. Lots of lovely old pubs and tea rooms etc
The hotel itself was lovely. The staff were really friendly and welcoming from the start.
The rooms were a good size, clean and beds very comfortable. You have free bottles of water and tea and coffee facilities. The bar area downstairs was lovely, looking out onto the street. The first drink was in the house!
The breakfast was delicious, cereal, fruit, yoghurt, toast, omlettes, full english, continental and champagne if you fancy it!
We all enjoyed the food and thought the eggs were cooked perfectly and the toast wasnt burnt.
The staff were really great, and they all looked like they really enjoyed working there, lovely atmosphere. Our taxi was late ( fault of taxi company) so one of the workers Clare drove us to the station so we didnt miss our train.
We would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now under new ownership, The Cathedral Hotel is an independant family run hotel comprising of 36 comfortable en suite rooms, excellent function & conference facilities, 24hr licensed bar and a restaurant. The hotel is set in the heart of the beautiful city of Lichfield,just a two minute walk from the city centre and the magnificent cathedral. Our friendly staff will ensure your stay with us is relaxing and comfortable ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Cathedral Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cathedral Hotel Lichfield
- The Cathedral Hotel Lichfield, Staffordshire