We stayed at the Cathedral Lodge for the first time in several years (it was previously the Little Barrow Hotel) for one night en route to a family gathering. The welcome was warm and friendly, even including a complimentary drink at the bar. The room was clean, a reasonable size and the bathroom was refurbished with an excellent shower. Breakfast hit the spot to round off the stay perfectly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now under new ownership, The Cathedral is a family owned and run hotel comprising of 36 comfortable en suite rooms, excellent function and conference facilities and a 24 hour licensed bar. The hotel is set in the heart of the beautiful city of Lichfield, just a two minute walk from the city centre and the magnificent Cathedral, and our exceptional friendly staff will ensure that you receive a warm welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Cathedral Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cathedral Hotel Lichfield
- The Cathedral Hotel Lichfield, Staffordshire