“Excellent value”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
West Midlands, United Kingdom
“Excellent value”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Lunched here with a couple of girlfriends. We all ordered different meals from the set lunch menu and all of us loved our choices. We found the food beautifully cooked and seasoned and the atmosphere in the upstairs restaurant was lovely with a view over the bustling street.
All in all will definitely return to the lovely welcome.

• Visited September 2013

• Polish first
“Consistently brilliant.”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

I am a regular visitor at 1709 for both the lovely food and the friendly and professional yet familiar service you receive. Mel or Jamie will make you feel very welcome and the kitchen will do the rest. I felt it almost obligatory to upload a picture of the belly pork starter one of the previous reviewers left as it is clearly a very "well timed picture" and handpicked when to take it. I could not believe what I was reading initially about a low standard of food but also about bad service? I think they must have the wrong place as in all the time I have been coming here I have never experienced anything of the sort. I will see you soon 1709, you wonderful place.

Burntwood, United Kingdom
“Excellent lunch with a friend”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Had an excellent lunch at 1709 the brasserie today. The food and service were both superb and the meal was extremely good value for money. Would recommend and will definitely visit again.

Visited December 2013
Lichfield, United Kingdom
“Amazing and Delicious !!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Me and my husband have never been here before but had heard so many good comments off other people we decided to give it a go. The staff are very professional, dedicated, polite and courteous. The food was amazing !, quick, hot and attention to detail was second to non . The prices were fantastic ! and the environment was warm and cosy. I can honestly say we have visited alot of restaurants in and around Lichfield before but 1709 was by far the best and we will definately be visiting again !! Thanks guys

• Visited December 2013
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We love to visit 1709 and the food is always great!! We went during December for a Sunday Lunch which was delicious! We took the family with us who were also very pleased with their meals. Thank you 1709!

• Visited December 2013