Wells is a beautiful city and Ashford House is the perfect place to stay. We received a very warm welcome from Jayne and good pointers as to what Wells had to offer. Our room was spacious, spotlessly clean and offered every comfort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large detached house. A warm welcome and crisp white bed linen ensure an enjoyable and comfortable stay. Within ten minute stroll of the magnificent Wells Cathedral and city centre we are an ideal base to explore the many attractions. Glastonbury Tor, Bath, Wookey Hole Caves, Cheddar Gorge, Longleat Wildlife Park and the Mendip Hills are all within 35 minutes drive. Private off street parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ashford House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashford House Hotel Wells
- Ashford House Wells, Somerset