“Superlative”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Stunning. Superb food, excellent juices and great coffee. Nice spot too. Very happy! We came here off the street, no previous knowledge of reviews etc. We were so happy, I had to submit a review. Oh, the cakes are pretty stunning too.

1  Thank Dimitrios G

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We're from Shropshire and love to visit Bath and Wells and surrounding countryside This is the best place we've found in the area, stunningly good cooking. Wish the chef could come to our part of the country. Have eaten here three times and it 's always been fantastic. Noticed that locals are booking for Christmas Day and wish we could too!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is the second visit to this café and both experiences have been truly fantastic. I don't know of many places that offer such a wide variety menu for breakfast. I had the poached natural smoked haddock with poached eggs and my girlfriend had the muffins with scrambled eggs and smoked salmon topped with crème fraiche. Both were cooked to a high standard, hot and served by friendly staff.
The café is small but airy and seems to be a popular destination as it was pretty busy even at 9.30am.
The coffee is prepared with pride. The staff seem passionate about it by the great pattern I had on my latte.
overall, I quality place with great food and coffee. A must if you want somewhere decent to eat.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

With limited dining options in this "England's Smallest City" it was fantastic to find this amazing dining experience. A great place for a couple old hippies. The Penne Pasta was REALLY good but the Rissotto was, as my wife sez "insane good". It is well situated on High St and the staff there were great. Made us feel at home !

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Having seen Andre's humorous advertising board we found the café and enjoyed a pleasant break. Sandwiches were made to our requirements, the waitresses were friendly and service was prompt.
Information on the town of Wells was freely given.