“Very very tasty vegetable pie”
Review of Andre's Cafe

Andre's Cafe
Ranked #7 of 94 Restaurants in Wells
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Very very tasty vegetable pie”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The cooking was great. The waitresses friendly. We wanted to share and they served it in two plates, beautifully. The wi fi was free.
I liked the sign" kiss the cook"...he did deserved a kiss.

Visited August 2013

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely jubbly”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Visited Andre's Cafe briefly for coffee & cake during a short break to the area in August. Sat out on the pavement seated section. The service was great & very friendly. The cake was AMAZING!!!! Especially the lemon drizzle cake & chocolate Guinness cake. Highly recommended!

Pensilva, England, United Kingdom
“WOW!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This was possibly one of the best meals that we have out in a very long time. The food was absolutely DELICIOUS and very good value. The staff were very friendly and it was a very pleasant place to be. What more could you want?????

Langport, United Kingdom
“Great view”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Nice range of options, but maybe a few too many. Had the penne pasta which was very nice but a little expensive for what it was. The inside is too tightly packed for romantic dinners. Attentive staff, nice coffee and a great view to St.Cuthberts Church. Will return but not too frequently and would be selective about the menue. It was very busy so I'm out numbered by more enthusiastic supporters I'm sure. Just goes to show that it's personal!

Visited August 2013
St Ives, United Kingdom
“In Wells - you must visit Andre's!!!!!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We went here earlier this week for lunch - the food was fantastic but it was very busy and I wasn't happy at being told that if I sat at a table for four and four people came in I would be asked to move!!! Fortunately a more sensible approach came from another member of staff and we sat at the said table and enjoyed a really lovely lunch.
Today is my birthday and I chose to go back to Adre's for lunch and I wasn't disappointed!!! The previous visit had had a fantastic warm salad of chorizo, chicken, pinenuts, green beans and caramelized red onions - to die for!!! Unfortunately on my return, for my birthday, it wasn't on the menu but when I enquired about it the chef was consulted and it was created just for me from scratch - delicious. My partner had goats cheese, Stilton, mushroom and leek tart with a salad including hazelnuts & balsamic reduction - verdict - delicious.
Overall please go and try this lovely cafe/restaurant - the food is the best I've eaten for lunch in a bistro cafe. A large glass of good wine is only £4.95 - the price of the food is reasonable - our meals with wine and a dish of olives while we waited came to roundabout £24.
We will be definitely going back on our next visit to this lovely City.