“Always busy!!!”
Review of Cafe Nero

Cafe Nero
Ranked #6 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Wells
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

I went into today for a coffee before I met my friend for lunch. I always found café nero always busy, which us a good thing. The guy who works there is always friendly, keep up the good work!!!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Much the same as any Nero's apart from the skilled speedy preparation of the Barista, he was amazing, quick and charming in equal measure - they need to clone him quickly and send them off to all the other Nero's

Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

As a serial Nero visitor and having visited most in the uk this is one of the better ones. Great space, new furniture and big tables to read your newspaper. Plenty of plug sockets too ;)

Reviewed October 22, 2013

What can you say about yet another coffee house in Wells? It was Starbucks and now it's Cafe Nero but you would hardly notice the difference - same selection of coffees, sticky buns and panninis but one thing was special - the chap behind the counter was just amazingly good at his job. There was a queue but he was living proof that men can also multi-task. He worked the queue like a master barista. He remembered everyone's order and his left hand seemed to work independently of his right - it was like watching a juggler. Customers that wanted something different were not treated as a pain - he was completely in control and totally polite. I don't know what he is paid, but whatever it is, it isn't enough. What a pro!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I couldn't find anything particularly noteworthy about this cafe one way or the other. The panini I had was not especially fresh, I did come in late in the day. The coffee was fine as was the lemon drizzle cake and the prices were typical of these types of establishments. The staff were friendly and attentive and the cafe itself was clean and tidy. Overall quality, price, location and service were satisfactory nothing more in my opinion which isn't to say I wouldn't visit again if I were in the area although I would be more likely to try elsewhere first.