“Wonderful Coffee”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Paris, France
“Wonderful Coffee”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Its extremely hard to find quality coffee outside of London, but anyone who is in the Wells area must visit Strangers with Coffee to taste the sublime Fairtrade coffee available. A wonderfully welcoming environment and 1st class service, the homemade cakes aren't bad either.

Bristol
“New favourite place for coffee”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I am a bit picky when it comes to coffee so dragged the children to Strangers with Coffee this week having read the rave reviews and needing a new bolt hole for a decent coffee.
I wasn't disappointed! The best flat white I have had in a very long time. The kids all had hot chocolates and as we were a little hungry reviewed the breakfast offerings. The two youngest were very happy with their croque Monsieur. The eldest is not a cheese fan but the owners were only too pleased to knock him up a bacon and egg sandwich - which was "perfect" apparently. The bread for all our orders comes from the local mill - and you can tell!
Absolutely delightful, a fabulous find - we will be back, soon.

Glastonbury
“Coffee to leave home for”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Love Ivan's coffee. Restrito gives me the perfect cappuccino every time! I was Downunder for two months and I couldn't get a bad cappuccino; I come home and couldn't find a good one. Until I remembered Susan and Ivan and voila! I leave home in Glastonbury just to have coffee with strangers! Or is it strangers with coffee? Whatever ... the coffee is superb!

Newport
“Wonderful coffee experience, best flat white in UK”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

This place is magical. Discovered it only through Trip Advisor (as it is a little outside the centre by St Cuthbert's church). Once inside you are warmly welcomed and able to choose from a variety of fresh backed cakes and coffees.

Acting on the advice of previous reviews my wife & I chose flat whites and then a couple of the new cakes (a gluten free orange cake and one with blueberries and sour cream). The cakes were tasty and clearly freshly home baked but the real star of the show was the coffee. Not only is the blend delicious (apparently a blend of 4 beans which the owner imports into UK, along with a few London coffee houses) but the flat white was so well made and balanced. A creamy smooth milky texture with so much coffee flavour.

We agreed that they were the best coffees my wife and I had anywhere (including my experience in Italy & UK). I strongly recommend this wonderful place. The owner and his wife and so friendly but it would be worth the trip just for the coffee.

1 Thank Loffers
Well, United Kingdom
“Dog' favourite coffee shop.”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Excellent little coffee shop a little off the beaten track. Wonderful view of St Cuthbert's church and very friendly atmosphere. One of the few coffee shops in Wells where Portia (my dog) can join me for a quiet drink.

1 Thank Berni M