“If you only eat in one place in Wells make it here!”
Review of The Good Earth

The Good Earth
Ranked #12 of 97 Restaurants in Wells
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I have lunch here regularly with my Dad and my young son. It offers only vegetarian fare but have no fear meat lovers, on this occasion you wont be disappointed - the food is always fantastic. Wholesome, plentiful and mouthwateringly good I have never left unsatisfied. The staff are always welcoming and helpful and the atmosphere is relaxed, it really is a charming place to eat.
I was surprised to read a negative review on here regarding The Good Earth, I can only imagine that that person would have been happier in Starbucks.
The Good Earth does not aspire to be Starbucks.

1  Thank Lornylorn100

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I must admit, I am a little obsessed with the Good Earth. What makes it stand out for me is the consistent excellent quality of the food and surroundings, and the always friendly service. There are not enough Really Good eateries like this, anywhere. The vegetarian food is served in generous portions and there is always something new on the menu. Love it!

1  Thank Rebecca G
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We have eaten here frequently over lunch times and the food is excellent. I never knew veg food could be so varied and tasty. Who needs meat?

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Looks really fancy from the outside and really homely inside. Fantastic food even though I am a self titled meat head, veggie food is not as boring as one might think.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

had delicious soup and bread here, also yummy flapjack. comfy place plenty of room and very relaxed