We stayed two nights in this lovely hotel. We wished we could have stayed longer but we were touring Wiltshire, Devon and Somerset and had pre-booked our hotels. Out of five hotels we stayed in, this was certainly the best. Very polite, friendly and helpful staff. Food was excellent and room very comfortable. Ideally situated in the middle of Wells, a stone's throw from the Cathedral, and central for some lovely walks. The hotel car park, particularly as the hotel was right in the centre of the town, was the cherry on the cake. We very much hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crown is a 15th century coaching inn overlooking the Market Place in the heart of Wells. The Crown offers affordable accommodation, great food and friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Crown at Wells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown At Wells & Anton`s Bistrot Hotel Wells
- The Crown At Wells And Anton`s Bistrot
- The Crown Hotel Wells
- The Crown At Wells Somerset