“a pleasure”

The Courtyard Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 96 Restaurants in Wells
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are locally family run restaurant with local frendly staff. We have been hear for 9 years, 8 years as café piano, but we have no longer have a piano so we just changed the name to The courtyard restaurant. We just want you to have a great time with afordable food
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Lovely meal . good value . a real pleasure . and was made to feel like a king by Anna . a real diamond

1  Thank gregk2437

Reviewed April 3, 2013

As a family we ate here on a saturday night several months ago, the food was delicious and I absolutely cannot fault it..... the staff were attentive and friendly...... but the atmosphere was somewhat lacking...... Not sure how to describe it...... the ambience is just different from other restaurants. That being said, the food was definitely good enough that we will return and give the atmosphere a 2nd chance!

1  Thank BristolLizard
Reviewed March 23, 2013

2nd visit, was so impressed with our 1st visit decided to take some special friends there, we were not disapointed. The service , the food and the music were fantastic. The singer was the same as on our 1st visit and our friend who is musical joined him on the piano and did a couple of songs together. The waitresses were outstanding and the food delicious. Only one gripe, they need a better wine list, but that doesn't spoil the experience. Well done.

1  Thank monobird
Reviewed March 15, 2013

A very comfortable and welcoming cafe with the freshest pastries I've tasted in a long time. Better and cheaper than the coffee shop 'chains'. I'd certainly go back there if I was in the area again.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Visited Cafe Piano with my father when he was visiting for the weekend. although the menu looked lovely we both just fancied a steak, I enjoy my steak rare to blue, my father is more of a medium rare kinda guy.
I find it very hard to find a restaurant that cooks steak so well but they nailed it!!!!
Absolutly delicious, will be going back for a lot more steak!!!