“Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Beah

Beah
Ranked #12 of 92 Restaurants in Wells
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

Great food, very polite staff, reasonably priced. Do you really need more? If I was to be really pick - and I'm only adding this to get the word count up to post, the location isn't the greatest in Wells but is still easily walkable from anywhere.

Visited June 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Very good food, but cafe feel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Okay call me a snob, but I thought the service and food excellent, but let down by its customers - no dress code and so it seemed quite a lot of people turned up in t shirts and jeans. we were unfortunate enough to sit beside a group who needed to go outside and smoke between mouthfuls. Shame the stink of smoking came back in with them. This is a restaurant not a cheap food joint - a shame.

Essex
“Gorgeous food and top class service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

Tucked in a side road just off the main street is this restaurant which from the moment you step inside is full of character. The decor is beautiful and gives the place real character. To start we shared some bread and olives. For main I had the lamb tagine, which was in a beautiful sauce with apricots filled with ground almonds & sesame seeds, and more cous cous than you could manage… it was all delicious. This, followed by the most amazing white chocolate and mint creme brulee, which was the best I've ever eaten. In total we spent £25 each. The service here was also first class. I would highly recommend Beah and wish I lived closer so I could visit regularly.

Dublin
“Lovely lunch.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

We came across this completely by chance, and we were struggling to find somewhere nice in Wells for lunch.

Quite delightful. Nothing was any trouble, the staff were efficient and friendly and the food was really delicious.

I would never have spotted any Moroccan influence though.

I had fish in batter with chips, and it was as good as I have ever had. Our resident veggie had butter bean crumble.

Somerset
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

We have been to Beah on several occasions both for lunch and an evening meal and have never been disappointed. Really interesting and tasty food with good wines to accompany. Excellent friendly service and for the quality of the food it is very reasonably priced.
We look forward to returning soon.

• Visited January 2013