“Lovely lunch.”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dublin
“Lovely lunch.”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

We came across this completely by chance, and we were struggling to find somewhere nice in Wells for lunch.

Quite delightful. Nothing was any trouble, the staff were efficient and friendly and the food was really delicious.

I would never have spotted any Moroccan influence though.

I had fish in batter with chips, and it was as good as I have ever had. Our resident veggie had butter bean crumble.

Somerset
“Amazing food”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We have been to Beah on several occasions both for lunch and an evening meal and have never been disappointed. Really interesting and tasty food with good wines to accompany. Excellent friendly service and for the quality of the food it is very reasonably priced.
We look forward to returning soon.

• Visited January 2013
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Looking in from the outside of the restaurant, you get the impression that this place looks like a cafe, especially since its next to the bus station - do not be fooled!! This place is a real gem, a Heaven on Earth, a utopia of Moroccan food. I loved it!!

The service from the son of the owner was outstanding and would have put a twenty star hotel to shame. Nothing was too much trouble and he was very knowledgable about the food. He recommended the platter to share as a starter and he was right about how tasty it was. It was nice to see a young person so excited about working and his enthusiasm shone through.

The food? What can I say? Words fail me, it was out of this world. It fused together beautifully and wasn't that expensive either. If I lived in Wells, this would be the place I ate everyday.

Thoroughly recommended, relax, enjoy the atmosphere and be well looked after!

Winchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We visited Beah after finding it on trip advisor during a visit to Wells. We were made very welcome by the staff who were at all times attentive.
The food was well presented and very tasty. I had the pan fried cod which was cooked to perfection and my partner had the pork belly. This was again well presented and delicious.
We were tempted to a small dessert which was pineapple and mascarpone....... heaven on a plate.
Overall this was a great find and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Great food, lovely atmosphere and value for money.

Heathfield, United Kingdom
“good food and great service”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We came here to have the authentic Moroccan cuisine and were not disappointed - great sharing platter to start followed by tagine - I had fish and my husband lamb. Everything was great and the service friendlily and efficient.

Visited April 2013