“Excellent B&B Glengarth”

and 1 more site!
Glengarth House
Ranked #20 of 37 Wells B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I stayed at Glengarth for one night during a business trip and from the moment I arrived I knew I had made the right choice! I was greeted by the owner 'Julie' with a big warm smile and welcomed in to a very homely place. I felt as if I was a regular there and just staying at a friends house for the night. The decor is very tasteful and the beds very comfortable and warm. The house is very clean, tidy and a short walk into Wells center which was full of historical sites.
I will stay there every time I go back to Wells. Hagen

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
juliebwells, Owner at Glengarth House, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank you for your review of Glengarth, it was a pleasure to have you staying in our home. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Julie.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Me and my husband came into Wells without a reservation and saw the glengarth b&b a minute from the main center.
The owner was so great and set us up immediately. The rooms were clean and styled really nice!
It was so perfect for us to walk to the Saturday market only 5 minutes away. We really enjoyed our stay here and will defiently be coming back in the summer !

• Stayed: May 2013
juliebwells, Owner at Glengarth House, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, I am so glad you enjoyed your time in wells and and in our home. It was really fantastic to meet you, and I thought the photos you had taken were really amazing!I hope you are enjoying your trip to Scotland, and I hope I can welcome you back to wells in the near future. Thanks again. Julie.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Glengarth House is a good value B&B. It is small (5 rooms) and very friendly. I have stayed twice in the last 6 months when visiting family in Wells and will definitely stay again. The rooms are very clean and comfortable and it is a very convenient base for all of the attractions in Wells. Would definitely recommend. Only downside is that the parking area is a little on the tight side!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank davejenkins2
juliebwells, Owner at Glengarth House, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it's always a pleasure to look after you and your lovley family, hope to see you all again soon. Many thanks.julie

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Had a wonderful stay at Glengarth house, very warm welcome from the start and immaculate and comfortable rooms to stay in. Nothing was too much trouble for the owner. The house is also very close to all the attractions of Wells. Julie is a great host. Would Definitely recommend

Greg Cochrane

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
juliebwells, Owner at Glengarth House, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Thank you for your review, it was our pleasure looking after you, so pleased it was nice weather for you so you could really appreciate the city. Look forward to seeing you again. Julie.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I've stayed at Glengarth 5 times now and will continue to stay here on future visits to Wells. The rooms are modern and always clean and equipped with everything a guest needs. Julie is friendly, down to earth and happy to be of assistance in any way she can. The breakfast is always fresh and served hot and healthy options are always available. Thank-you Julie for offering such a wonderful service. I'll be back very soon when the next Archangel course is on at Beaumont College.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
juliebwells, Owner at Glengarth House, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Thanks for your lovley review, it was great to see you again. I know you love coming to wells, so look forward to seeing you in the ne year . Happy Christmas. X

Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

We recently stayed at Glengarth whilst visiting family in Wells. This time we had our 8 month old daughter with us. Julie was really accommodating with a travel cot already setup in our room and entertained our daughter at breakfast, which allowed us to enjoy our delicious breakfast for 5 minutes! Yet again the room was very clean and I still love the decor!
Keep up the good work! We will be back!

H

• Stayed: September 2012
juliebwells, Owner at Glengarth House, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review again! I loved having you staying at glengarth and your baby is so gorgeous! Hope to see you again . Best wishes.julie

Reviewed August 30, 2012

This was one of the most pleasant stays i have ever had in a bed and breakfast. I stayed with my two daughters and parents, to attend a wedding and we were very well looked after by Julie. She is the most helpful and attentative lady you would want to meet on your travels. I have travelled a lot and i have to say this was like a home from home. Great place to stay!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank kelvin w
juliebwells, Owner at Glengarth House, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Thanks so much for your lovley review, hope you had a fantastic time in France, and that the weather was lovley. I hope your minor injury has cleared up! Please say hi to your mum I thought she was great. And please keep in touch , via normal email which is glengarthhouse@tiscali.co.uk hope your girls are well and that they enjoyed themselves. Take care and good luck.