Absolutely wonderful, from arrival to departure. Host, Francis was so caring from greeting us on arrival in the car park, late in the evening to envelope us with her personal welcome in her fine drawing room with nibbles and excellent chosen wine, to relax prior to our evening meal which carried through to our departure two days after.
Francis attention to detail and every need carefully thought through was consistent throughout our stay. The breakfast table was faultless with a wide choice of homemade breads, pastries, conserves together with cold meat and cheese platters. Faultless.
Bedroom, spotless, quiet, well equiped even fruit bowl etc.- faultless. "special touches"
Gardens and home were lovely and we were so pleased to be to be able to share such grand views, magnificent gardens with one of the best hostesses by far. Will definately visit again. Could go on and on. Definately the best house B & B in the are. with many thanks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 26 acres of parkland nestles Stoberry House and its beautiful 6 acre gardens with breathtaking views over Wells, its cathedral and the Vale of Avalon. Stoberry is unique being completely surrounded by countryside yet within easy walking distance of the City. This luxury boutique bed and breakfast lies in beautiful surroundings, comfortably furnished reception rooms lead to tastefully and individually decorated en suite bedrooms and I look forward to welcoming you to Stoberry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Stoberry House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoberry House Hotel Wells
- Stoberry House Wells, Somerset