Parsnips Bed & Breakfast
$98
Millbatch Farm(Glastonbury)
$99
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Glastonbury Hotel(Glastonbury)(Great Value!)
$72
$95
$87
Sunnyside B&B(Bridgwater)
$95
Premier Inn Wells (Somerset)(Wells)(Great Value!)
$72
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
$183
$156
Travelocity
All reviewsparsnipsb blovely conservatorystayed longerlovely placevisiting glastonburyshort walklyndaabbeyhousehostpubavalon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Stayed one night At Parsnips B & B with My Daughter. The room was comfortable and en-suite room complete with TV & wireless Internet. The breakfast was 1st rate. Lynda and Lloyd were fantastic hosts, Lynda helped us decide on a restaurant for dinner and even called to make the reservation for us, we walked into town, a very pleasant walk. Since we learned it was going to rain the next day my daughter and I decided to go on a night adventure up to the top of the tour. The walk from the house to the Top of the Tor was only one mile. it was an interesting adventure using only our Phone Flash lights and well worth the climb for the view at night and the adventure.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My daughter and I stayed at Parsnips for 2 nights. Lynda and Lloyd were very friendly and welcoming. Nothing was too much trouble. The room and en-suite was spotlessly clean. The breakfasts were lovely and the service excellent.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We had a lovely 2 night stay at Parsnips. It was so clean, the bed very comfy and the breakfast so tasty with a great choice of dishes. The people who run it are so friendly and Lynda makes you feel very welcome and comfortable immediately and is so bright and cheerful in the mornings with nothing being too much trouble. We had the added bonus of been able to see the rural museum across the road from our bedroom window and watched the sheep and hens in the mornings.
Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Parsnips is a super place. It's superbly situated as a base for visiting Glastonbury as well as its surroundings. We were made to feel welcome throughout our 3 day stay; Lynda and Lloyd take an interest in their guests as individuals and we especially appreciated their local knowledge and advice. Our room was spotlessly clean, bright and comfortable, and the breakfasts were delicious and plentiful with a wide choice, all beautifully presented.
Lynda and Lloyd are the perfect hosts: friendly yet professional; this really is somewhere special.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Parsnips...the BESt of the very BEST!!!

Lynda and Lloyd are THE NICEST people I have ever met! When I arrived, Lynda greeted me at the door and had me relax and poured tea for me. My room was bright and cheerful and the bathroom was my own. The bed was so wonderful! I felt like I was a little kid in a massive fuffy bed! I was welcomed to come and go as I like, given the key to my room and to the B&B. I was given a map of the area and was happy! With Parsnips you are not far from anything! The Chalice Well and White Springs along with the Tor are only down the street! High Street was only a 10 minute walk! Truly central to everything!
The breakfast...oh my goodness, the breakfast was so delicious! A full menu to choose from: breakfast cereals, toast and crumpets, eggs, sausage, Veggie choices too! Tea, orange juice, milk...and the fruit platter!!! YUMMY!
If you need or require anything, they are very accomodating! A fantastic couple who care about YOU and your stay!

Parsnips is very clean! Extremely comfortable! Tasty and filling breakfast! Fantastic customer service!

When you are staying with Parsnips, you are staying with your new FRIENDS Lynda and Lloyd!
Don't stay anywhere else!!!
You will not be disappointed!!!

Room Tip: Central to attractions Very clean Wonderful food Highest customer service!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo