“Great budget food”

Ranked #12 of 56 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This place is great budget comfort food and service is good too. Lots of different veggies options, had one of their soups once - it was lovely and warming!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Great place to stop for lunch - we really liked the food and wide selection of hot drinks. The only thing to bear in mind is it seems to be fairly popular (at least at Saturday lunchtimes!) and you may struggle to find a spot to yourselves. If you don't mind cosying up, however, definitely pay it a visit.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Good place to eat if you are on a budget, food is good and reasonably priced and staff are friendly.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I had a wonderful visits to the Blue Note, I shared a table with a stranger and it was a brilliant evening (staff did ask first if i minded). the food was mouthwatering and portions large. Lunchtime menu excellent. Having all veggi on the menu was fab, staff could answer questions and give advice - organic wine good but the cider well, thats another story, it really hit the spot. It gets busy so I would suggest booking so as not to be disappointed - I went twice and will be going back - thank you for a lovely evening and great lunchtime.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Me and my vegan girlfriend decided to try this place for our lunch as we had heard many great things. We were greeted by a friendly lady who took our order and served us promptly. We both had the veggie chilli with a jacket potato and vegan spread ( vitalite ) and I must say as a chef the dish was superb and very filling. I'm a fussy eater when it comes to eating out so for me to enjoy a good meal out is an honour. I shall be eating here again.
I highly recommend eating here.