“Fantastic”

Rainbows End Cafe
Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are a family run business of over 28 years. All our food is Home Made in our kitchens with the best quality ingredients, ethically and locally sourced where possible.
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Great food for price very busy but I see why well done !!! ^_^ staff really nice and good fresh food all looking great

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Its hard say anything great or for that matter dreadful when you'v just popped in a place for a simple vegie breakfast... Friendly staff, good cooked food, and resonable price....clean and quick.....

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Ok, it is small and Very Popular! That said, the food is so gorgeous it inspires me, and nourishes me emotionally, mentally and spiritually let alone physically. Exciting, yummy, different, food made with love flows abundantly and efficiently in this cafe, and although it is no frills in the decor department, that adds to its unpretentious comfort.

1  Thank Leanne C
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Rainbow's End Cafe is a vegetarian cafe in the heart of Glastonbury. The line snaked out the door both days we we there, a sure sign the food is good - and we weren't disappointed! You order from the counter and take the food to your table - the portions are huge and the food is fresh - you won't be disappointed (even the carnivores in our group were satisfied!).

1  Thank Megan D
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I can't praise this place enough.I am a vegetarian (until recently I was vegan) and Rainbow's end produces the tastiest,most exciting veggie food I've ever eaten.FORGET the usual sandwiches/jacket potato and cheese/soups that most veggie places offer (although they do provide the latter two!),this place could turn even the fussiest meat-eater veggie! All the food is on display (which can make it hard to decide!) and you can expect wonderful things such as savoury curry-veg pastries,pies/lasagnes/casseroles,and a wonderful array of salads.I would particularly recommend the cashew and mushroom flan,the root vegetable and gruyere pie,and the curried vegetable pielet.The mezze platter is HUGE-in fact,all the portions are,they cram salads and bread onto the plates and so although you an expect to pay approximately a tenner for a main meal and soft drink,you will not leave hungry (and I have a BIG appetite!). The cakes are FABULOUS,and they usually have one or more vegan cakes on offer,which is rare,rarer still is that they are absolutely divine. The atmosphere is typical Glastonbury - relaxed,unpretentious and simply furnished.No airs and graces here! All in all everytime I come here I love it more,I just wish all veggie restaurants were like this and then some people wouldn't be so obnoxious about vegetarians! Love it :)

1  Thank Sarah L