“Most peacful place ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Full-Day Tour of Glastonbury
Bristol, United Kingdom
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Most peacful place ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

I loved the climb up to the Tor, challenging at times as I am not very fit, but places to sit on the way up helped. Nice to see new benches on the Tor. Felt like I was in a wind tunnel at the top, but felt like it was blowing my trubbles away, very peaceful and everyone we passed on the way up and down spoke, so refreshing that everyone was so friendly.

Visited June 2013

• Czech first
  • Polish first
Mayland, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Views wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

After a long uphill walk to get to the path for the last steep climb I felt tired and not sure why I come this far,I looked up at the Tor,pondered if I should make the trek up the steep steps.i decided I had come that far so here I go.walking those steps to the final goal was hard and made my heart pound.but when I reached to top it became clear why you should go to this attraction the views all around was stunning the wind was hard but the scenery was breath taking.somersets best vantage point for the countryside views.

Algodonales, Spain
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“PHEW!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

A very steep climb up but worth the trek with fabulous 360 degree panoramas for many miles around. We looked to see if we could spot the Festival site but couldn't make it out.

Switzerland
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Stunning!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Just an awesome hike up there with stunning views. Make sure you make it a circle trip to make the most of the beautiful country side around. Perhaps so you visit relaxing Chalice Well at the end to take a rest!

Visited June 2013
Neath, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Worth the walk”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

What a spectacular place, truly special and magical. The views are amazing and well worth the walk. When I first looked at how far up the Tor was I dreaded the journey up however it took no time at all, the curved access up the steps was pretty easy and took next to no time. It is certainly worth it, the views from the top around the surrounding countryside are breath taking and this is a truly unique place, once you are there and you are sitting absorbing the atmosphere you can feel how special this place is. The Tor is over 500 feet up so remember that even if the weather is calm at ground level there will usually be quite a breeze at the top!