“Wonderful!”

Ranked #4 of 52 Glastonbury B&B and Inns
St. Petersburg, Russia
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I'm a keen traveller and often travel on my own. This BB was most definetly the best I ever came across. It was home away from home. Set in a quiet alley away from the hustle and bustle of main street, it stays quiet even during the Glastonbury festival! I just loved the owner's attitude and their welcoming ways made all the difference! Breakfast is good and they arrange pick ups from Bristol which is helpful.

Room Tip: They're all good and warm, even the one non-ensuite, better than many hotels I've been too...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank andraste78

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Loved the place, perfect location. Huge thank you to Sharon and John for your warm welcome and friendly approach.

We stayed 2 night in the suite, lovely and clean, very comfy bed. Everything was thought of, and pleanty of tea, coffee and milk, unlike other places we have stayed. And a freshly cooked filling breakfast each morning.

We would deffo stay again and we are happy to recommend this to anyone.

Room Tip: Perfect location, clean rooms, comfy bed.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Maria R
Ewell, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I wanted to have an escape from my London life and I was looking for a quiet, B&B were I could relax on my birthday weekend. Did I ever find it with Haydn House. Such a lovely couple, Sharon and John. They were very genuine and helped me with any questions I had. There was even a card and little gift beside my breakfast plate when I went down for breakfast on my birthday (and a cupcake for dessert!) I don't know if this is a regular thing or not (I don't want to say they do this all the time), but it made me feel very special and it was the personal touches like that that made my trip so memorable. I can't wait to come back for a visit with my sister and mom in the future!:)

The room was peaceful and had everything I needed. And I have to say the other guests were just as friendly and we chatted many times throughout the weekend, at the B&B and when passing each other on the street! :)

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

2 Thank Danielle B
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Haydn House made my very brief visit to Glastonbury perfect and left me definitely wanting to return to the House and to Glastonbury. Nothing too much trouble, very friendly but not intrusive.
The weather was perfect which made the trip even better!

Room Tip: All rooms good
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

1 Thank Jan0806
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We had a great two nights at Hayden House, Sharon and John are just lovely, very friendly and very helpful. If you want a home away from home, choose Hayden House. Great location, literally a stones throw from the Main Street. Breakfast is great too.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

2 Thank IsobelNZ
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 21, 2014

ThIs is our fourth time at Haydn House and our first time meeting Sharon and Jon. As always we were made very welcome, nothing is too much trouble. We love to stay there, it is close to the High Street and the view from the upstairs suite of the Abbey grounds is spectacular. The room is comfortable, the food is great for us as Vegans and the hospitality is second to none.
It was good to see Charlie again too and we plan to be back. We wouldn't want to stay anywhere else in Glastonbury, having found Haydn house.

Room Tip: We really like the Abbey Suite - more space, lovely view and a very comfy bed !!!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Liz R
Strasbourg, France
Reviewed April 9, 2014

you feel straight at ease in this peacefull place thanks to charlie and his friends!!! the location is perfect and it's so easy to come and go from the house. try charlie's tour in the english land; it's lovely, friendly and really interesting, full of powerfull energy!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends