“Gluten Free Goodies”
Review of Pie and Tart

Pie and Tart
Ranked #27 of 58 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Description: we are completely gluten and wheat free, with dairy free and vegan options. Home cooked food for great taste. We are multi award winning
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great variety of gluten free foods and great coffee set in a very pretty cafe in a fun Glastonbury arcade. I love the custard tarts, avocado/pistachio cake and scotch eggs in particular. A real treat to eat gluten free food that tastes like traditional recipes and is genuinely home made by Mandy.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely fabulous place, such a lovely lady, very knowledgeable and has amazing cooking skills. Steak pasty is to die for , sausage rolls the best my husband ( who is gluten free) has ever tasted, don’t even start me on the cakes !! We even took some home for the freezer, will be back again for sure, thank you and hope your business continues to grow .

Date of visit: September 2019
Mandy E, Owner at Pie and Tart, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for the review , we do appreciate it and I’m so glad we helped make your holiday so special . Enjoy those pies

Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

When your husband is gluten free, you realise how little choice they have. He’s been jealously watching me eat Cornish pasties and other good food. Everything in this cafe is gluten free, including the Cornish pasties. We had a great lunch. I had the best Scotch eggs I’ve ever had, with super fresh salad. Highly recommended even if you’re not gluten free.

Date of visit: August 2019
Mandy E, Owner at Pie and Tart, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2019

Thank you it was lovely to meet you , glad we helped your stay to be even more special

Reviewed August 16, 2019

My two sons and I are all coeliac and have never had so much gluten free choices in a cafe before. We were so tempted by the quiches and pasties, but chose battenburg slices and an iced blueberry/blackberry cake for our treats, and they were delicious. I would highly recommend for the quality, service and for the atmosphere. If I lived in Glastonbury I would be a regular customer.

Date of visit: August 2019

Thank you we are always 100% gluten and wheat free, so glad you enjoyed your visit and thank you for the lovely review

Reviewed August 15, 2019

Recommended to a friend we were with, pretty little place, helpful staff, well presented food, bit of a squeeze to sit in but added to its charm....appears customers could opt for take away....

Date of visit: August 2019

Thank you so much and yes we do also have an in store mini bakery for our lovely customers