“Jasmin Cottage” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jasmin Cottage

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glastonbury
Jasmin Cottage
Ranked #9 of 56 Glastonbury B&B and Inns
Melby
“Jasmin Cottage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

Thank you for an amazing stay in Jasmin Cottage in the beautifull Flower Room. And thank you for lovely and healthy breakfast. Justine is very helpfull to guide you if you need any help and if you going to stay in Glastonbury we can highly recommend Jasmin Cottage.
Blessings from Berith og Jan, Denmark

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Berith R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Machynlleth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012

Jasmin Cottage is possibly the best B&B I've ever stayed at! I stayed in the beautiful Peacock room, with it's fantastically comfortable bed and bathroom to die for! Plenty of space, lovely decor - even scented candles in the room, immaculately clean and tidy. I went for a long weekend of relaxation and meditation and it was the perfect place to stay. Very peaceful, and Justine & her partner were the most welcoming of hosts for whom nothing seemed too much trouble - even my vegetarian, lactose intolerant, gluten-free diet! There are a lot of B&Bs in Glastonbury advertising themselves as 'sanctuaries' and 'havens' but this one really hits the mark. I can't praise it highly enough and hope to be able to stay again soon.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Naarden, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012

Jasmin Cottage is a wonderful place to stay. Only a short walk from Glastonbury High Street. A very warm and welcome atmosphere. I stayed three nights in the Peacock room which I liked very much (also the colours/decoration). Highly recommended. Don't forget to book a massage with Justine...On my next visit to Glastonbury, I will book this B&B again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Laguna Niguel, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

From the moment I saw Jasmin Cottage & Peacock room
on the internet I knew it was meant for me to stay there.
It was perfect timing for me after traveling 3 weeks in
Europe I needed to wind down before my spiritual class.
Lucky for me I pre-booked 3 nights after my week class.
That's when I really settled in and felt at home. I splurged
on massages, had delicious breakfasts over looking the
garden. Justine made me feel so welcome. I will return.

Room Tip: Peacock room over looks the garden and has a beautiful big bathroom w/Tub & shower. Sunny but h...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Southampton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2012

Jasmine Cottage is a very short walk from Glastonbury High Street. We came here to retreat from our busy lives and recharge our batteries. Justine was a wonderful host, she has created a warm, friendly, peaceful haven. We felt completely at home in the very relaxing surroundings. We stayed in the Tree room and slept very well in the arm and cosy bed. We also had use of a lounge which was very comfortable with inspiring decor. A delicious breakfast was served in the conservatory with one wall filled with beautifully scented Jasmine. I can also highly recommend the Lomi-Lomi massage Justine provides in her other role as a massage therapist. We would definately come and stay here again and highly recommend it.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Haywards Heath, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2012

I wanted to experience something more than just your 'usual' B&B during my first ever visit to Glastonbury (I was attending a 2 day spiritual course there) - and chose the Jasmin Cottage on that basis.

I was not disappointed !

Justine, the owner was the perfect host - welcoming, friendly and always smiling !

My room, "The Tea Room", was perfect - I loved the decoration and layout - calming and made me feel immediately at home - and my bed was super comfy.

In the common lounge area there were plenty of coffee table type books to enjoy, alternatively a large choice of relaxing CDs were also available for listening to - all further adding to the peaceful and relaxed ambience of the cottage.

But best of all was Breakfast time !

Not only is Justine a superb cook (I don't normally eat eggs, but could *not* resist her umpteen different ways of cooking them!), but it also gave me a chance to meet and share stories with the other lovely people staying at the cottage as well.

In fact I arrived at Glastonbury a meat eater, and upon leaving, I'd become vegetarian... and it would not be an exaggeration to say Justine's breakfasts played their part !

At the end of my stay, I truly could not and did not want to leave, so I didn't ! I stayed an extra 2 nights and enjoyed more of Glastonbury town centre and more of Jasmin Cottage's (Justine's) magical hospitality.

An absolutely unforgettable stay, one which I will never forget.

I can without hesitation totally recommend Jasmin Cottage to anybody wishing to experience a wonderful B&B at Glastonbury with a wonderful host.

Jasmin Cottage will certainly be my first look up when I next return to Glastonbury.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank Jez E
Hoofddorp
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2011

This nice hotel is located in a street were you don' t imediately expect this nice place. First I reviewed it not as an hotel, but my friend Petra said to review it as an hotel. I whrite there fore my second review. It's just a normal street, wide with cars along boath sides, full of houses with inhabitans of Glastonburry . If you come in Jamin's Cottage Justine your host, a very hartwarming lady. She makes you feel very Welcome. After you walk along a little coridor you have a lovely living room full of warm colors,littles candals, beautifull paintings of chakra's and cosy chairs and a couche. On a low table you find all kind of books, maps of Glastinbury. Than you have the light kitchen with white and yellow colors. Next to the kitchen is a light place to sit on a big table, where you can have your breakfast. It'sif like you sit outsite, because it's made of glass and you have a vieuw at the garden. When you open the glass doors you can sit outsite in a lovely garden with nice flowres, apple trees and the sound of birds.
when you go along a stair when you are in the coridor, there is a sleepingroom on your rhigt. With a window, that looks on the street. A place tot wash and two big beds, who sleep very good. This room has a spcial nam, witch I forgot. But on the left side after you come up the stairs I remember the lovely peacock room. also two big beds, and, when you walk thrigh, there is a nice, light bathroom with a window looking at the garden. Nice when you stand up and open the window there. If you sleep in the other room there is a bathroom downstairs. I remember a nice waterproof poem that you can read while having a shower! It makes you feel brand new and clean for the day. And than there is this brakfast, with yoghurt and fruit (with tae or coffee) and after that you can have nice brown or white bread with scrambled eggs if you want. It's a way to meet the other vistors at the cottage and to plan what yore going te do. There is a lot to do and to see. Especially when you like spiritual things and if you like nature. Beatifull walks. We visited a cropsircle, witch was very interesting.
If you want to have a nice time in glastunbury, go to Jasmins cottage!

Room Tip: Both rooms are graet. If you want and can spend the money I would choose the peacockroom. But the ot...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends