“"Lost for words"!!!!”
Review of Jasmin Cottage

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glastonbury
Jasmin Cottage
Ranked #10 of 53 Glastonbury B&B and Inns
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“"Lost for words"!!!!”
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Jasmin cottage has a wonderful loving relaxed family atmosphere which I particularly appreciate. I have been coming for two years and will continue to do so. The cat Apache is one of the especially nice parts of Jasmin cottage along with the gorgeous garden that guests are invited to sit in.The lounge too is open to guests and many a stimulating and interesting conversation has been had at all times of the day there.
Justine proves to be always a most lovely host! Oh and yummy breakfasts galore and massage too(if youre a lady)....what more could a guest want!

Room Tip: The Peacock room rocks.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
London
Reviewed July 25, 2011

What a lovely place! Deciding to take some time out from city life, I headed to Glastonbury. I knew very quickly that I had chosen a real gem.

I stayed in the tree room (ground floor). It is beatifully decorated with lovely touches (good hanging/ storage space,cosy cushions, inspiring art on the walls and plenty of books, magazines, leaflets and well stocked tea/ coffee making supplies), Others have mentioned that they found the colour on the walls uplifting and I agree. The excellent bedlinen and comfortable bed meant that I slept like a log (ho ho, to be expected in the tree room!!!) The price is very reasonable, you do however share a bathroom with one other room. Usually I would not like this, but here everything is spotless and the bathroom is always kept clean and neat, so it is not an issue. The third room has an en-suite and is large and luxurious (Perfect for a romantic weekend!) -Maybe next time??!

There is a lovely lounge with music and comfortable seating which guests are invited to use. The atmosphere is welcoming and very relaxed. Breakfast is included in the rate. Eggs anyway you like and delicious toast, preserves, coffee, juice cereal- basically whatever you fancy!! This is served in the conservatory overlooking the pretty gardens.

Justine is a great host and offers a range of massage therapies in the treatment cabin (onsite) and also teaches yoga nearby. She has a wealth of knowledge about the area and is always willing to help with any query.

Overall highly recommend.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed July 20, 2011

We stayed at Jasmin Cottage for two nights in June but would have stayed a week if we had the time. Justine was such an interesting hostess who was well travelled herself and has given us ideas for more places to visit on our future travels. Breakfast was fantastic and the atmosphere in the cottage was so relaxing we hardly wanted to go out to explore the village of glastonbury. Justine gave us a map of the village and showed us the location of the "must see" spots. Unfortunately i lost my camera while in Glastonbury but Justine bent over backwards to help me find it and i was most grateful for her generous assistance.
We will definately return to Jasmin cottage on our next visit to the UK. Highly recommended!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed July 18, 2011

We absolutely recommend the Jasmin cottage as a great, calm, yet very welcoming place for your stay in Glastonbury. We enjoyed staying at Jasmin a lot and felt there as at home. Enjoy!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Inverurie, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 4, 2011

My wife and I usually stay at Jasmine Cottage before the festival, and it is a beautiful little haven, you are very close to the town centre, 5 min walk, and the b&b itself is so peacful, you can just chill and relax.

Justine the owner is a lovely woman, who will help you out with any info you need, and the breakfasts, are excellent in the little gazebo bit.

We have stayed in the Peacock room, which has an ensuite walk down into bathroom, and we have also stayed in the tree room, which is a beautiful green room which somehow relaxes you even more.

Parking is on Street, but we have never had a problem, but once are car was parked we walked everywhere else.

I have no hesitation in recommending this B&B to anyone who wants to stay there.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed June 21, 2011

This B &B is a real gem! Justine is a super gracious and welcoming hostess. The house is charming, very clean and inviting with candles lit and soft sacred music playing as you enter. The house is on a quiet street and short walk to the High St. The rooms are comfortable for a peaceful night's sleep. Justine prepares an amazing breakfast and her speciality "eggy bread" is the best in Glastonbury! Also offered are magnificent massage treatments that you can book for a reasonable fee after a long day traveling or hiking. I felt very comfortable staying here and will stay again!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Munich, Germany
Reviewed June 19, 2011

I stayed two nights in the peacock-room - and I would have wanted to prolong if only possible, because I felt so much welcomed and at home! Everthing is beautifully decorated and choosen, a peaceful and stylish atmosphere. Loved the bathroom and the beautiful view into the garden. Lovely breakfast in the conservatory, surrounded by Jasmin and Loungemusic. Justine was very helpful, did some research with timetable and trainbooking for me. Don't miss: Give you a treat and book Justine's Lomi-lomi-Massage. I promise you will feel like newborn afterwards! I hope very much, I can come again some day!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo