“Special thoughtful friendly retreat”
Review of Pilgrims B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glastonbury
Pilgrims B&B
Ranked #2 of 52 Glastonbury B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Special thoughtful friendly retreat”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

I was lucky enough to get a room last minute on a whim & was so glad I did.

Lovely & clean, low key meaningfully themed room, Dexter the cat is awesome. Claire & Brian are welcoming, friendly & their 1 big table for all to eat breakfast together felt just as wonderful as eating the non processed locally produced bacon in my delicious breakfast.

Lovely garden, guests, atmosphere. Tip: try the orange with a hint of whisky homemade jelly on your toast.

Only praise for this special place & very convenient for town & no trouble parking whatsoever.

Thank you Claire & Brian! :0)
X

• Stayed November 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Oxford, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 5, 2013

My sister-in-law and I stayed her at the end of October along with my 2 youngest children, aged 10 and 12 years. We shared the family room in the attic which has beautiful views across Glastonbury. We were warmly welcomed and the house immediately felt like a home from home. Pilgrims is ideally placed within the town being a very short walk from everything and recommendations from Clare and Brian on where to visit and eat were most welcome. Our children were very flattered that the resident cat made it all the way to the top floor to say hello on a couple of occasions. This was a big feat for a poorly cat and we felt honoured.
Breakfast was fab and we enjoyed chatting to Brian who recommended a few places for us to see on our road trip - (which we did - thank you, Brian!). Thank you for a magical stay and we hope to see you again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Ellicott City, Maryland
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Last month, I was lucky enough to stay at the wonderful Pilgrim's B&B, located convenient to all of Glastonbury's attractions in a delightfully comfortable setting. The B&B itself is lovely, with many thoughtful touches, but what makes Pilgrim's truly special are its proprietors, Clare and Brian, who make everyone feel right at home and become instant friends. I truly loved staying with them and will definitely return--in fact, I returned later that week, and they were kind enough to squeeze me in at the last minute. Glastonbury is a magical place, and it's even more magical when you are able to stay with wonderful friends there. And by the way, the breakfast is stellar, and the conversation around the breakfast table is delightful. A truly fabulous experience!

1 Thank Abby B
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 21, 2013

What stands out about this place is the people! Claire and Brian are angels on earth. They have created a home from home atmosphere at the B&B. They advised me on a tour of Glastonbury and were accommodating about settling the bill later on in the day, and in their absence! All I can say is, thank you for your trust in me. I wish you prosperity, happiness and health!

Room Tip: I thought I had no hot water as I couldn't find the switch - but Helen and Brian sorted it for m...
York, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I can see why Pilgrims B&B won the top trip advisor rating this year. It is a great place to stay. Good breakfast, clean and spacious rooms and a wonderful couple Clare and Brian look after the guests.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
York, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

There were 3 of us staying at this lovely B and B and we were given adjoining rooms which was perfect. The owners make Pilgrims a perfect place to stay. Nothing is too much trouble. Breakfast is a joy, round one big table, giving everyone staying a chance to chat. A vast choice given for every type of breakfast. Whether veggie or meat orientated. Fruit juice, fresh fruit and cereals all available too. All in all a good start to the day. I would recommend this B and B to anyone who wants a lovely break.

• Stayed September 2013
Preston
Reviewed October 3, 2013

It is always a real pleasure to return to Pilgrims. Clare and Brian make everyone very welcome. And breakfast round the big kitchen table is always very sociable and friendly. I will continue to return!