“Great Location - Lovely Hosts”
Review of Pilgrims B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glastonbury
Pilgrims B&B
Ranked #2 of 52 Glastonbury B&B and Inns
Tampa, Florida
“Great Location - Lovely Hosts”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This was my second stay at Pilgrims B&B. The rooms are comfortable and clean. My room was over the front door and was very quiet. The location is just off of High Street and convenient to just about everything in Glastonbury. I really cannot imagine staying any where else when visiting Glastonbury.

Clare and Brian (and Dexter) are excellent hosts. They were always willing to give recommendations and even help with scheduling massages.

I really enjoyed the conversation at the breakfast table, the back garden and meeting new friends.

I will definitely be back!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Stayed for three nights in August as part of a party of 10. The B&B is in a great location, Claire and Brian make you feel really welcome in their home and the breakfasts were brilliant. We stopped in the 'Morgan Room' which is in the loft and it had brilliant views across Glastonbury. I can't recommend the B&B highly enough.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Rawnsley
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Highly recommended. Clare and Brian are the perfect hosts. The room was comfortable and spotlessly clean. The atmosphere, magical and so peaceful. I cannot imagine ever staying anywhere else when in Glastonbury.

• Stayed May 2013
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Over a period of 5 years, I have stayed at Pilgrims B & B. I have always been greeted with warmth and friendliness by Clare and Brian, who's local knowedge and hospitality is second to nobe. The rooms are comfortable, and exude a nurturing feel or atmosphere. it feels like coming home. The breakfasts very enjoyable and vegetarians are well catered for. I have booked in for another two trips this year and can highly recommend Pilgrims.

• Stayed August 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Brian and Clare were wonderful hosts. I stayed just a short two nights but felt at home immediately. They have a lovely garden out back, a full breakfast, cozy rooms and are extremely willing to help with information on the area. The location is wonderful as well, on the street behind the high street. Everything was quite accessible from Pilgrims. Glastonbury has some wonderful sites and Clare turned me on to some that were a little less well known, which I loved and appreciated. I am sure I will return for another stay in the future. I can easily recommend a stay here with Brian & Clare.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Exeter, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This was the first time I have stayed at Pilgrims and I can honestly say I would not wish to stay anywhere else in Glastonbury when I return! Everything about it was excellent including the owners the lovely couple Claire and Brian! Their cat Dexter is also amazing, I spent some precious moments with him in the lovely peaceful garden! I cannot recommend this place highly enough so you need to go and find out for yourselves. A magical three days, I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We spent our honeymoon at Pilgrims, following a very happy stay last summer. Lived up to all our expectations; lovely comfy bed; fab power-shower and bath; peaceful 'chillout' space in the garden, great breakfasts and - above all - stimulating company. Despite being inundated with visitors, airport runs for guests returning home from the Goddess Festival etc, Clare and Brian found time to make us feel special. For anyone else who would prioritise 'home comforts,' simple and delicious food and great company over 'glitz,' Pilgrims is great. Oh, and Dexter helped me not to miss my cats too much :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple