“MystikMaster the Mystik Way Magazine”
Review of Pilgrims B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glastonbury
Pilgrims B&B
Ranked #1 of 53 Glastonbury B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 27, 2013

A magikal retreat befitting of the true Avalon, friendly and cosy. For anyone visiting Glastonbury I cannot think of anywhere better to stay, the owners are beautiful people and a mine of spiritual information always ready to assist in anyway possible. There is a wonderful garden and meditation room available, ideal for peace and refreshment in all ways. I certainly cannot think of anywhere better to stay and enjoy your Glastonbury experience.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I first visited Pilgrims two years ago and had a wonderful time, and returning this weekend was like coming back to a favourite place to see missed friends again. The facilities and breakfast are top notch, but this B&B goes way beyond providing the basics. Brian and Clare are superb hosts, blending friendship, advice and care. The garden and healing/meditation room are beautiful; while some B&Bs feel like a place to use simply as a base, actually being at Pilgrims feels like part of the Glastonbury experience as much as the more obvious attractions. I can't wait to go back, and cannot recommend Pilgrims highly enough.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 12, 2013

hi i have tried many b&bs and hotels in glastonbury searching for the right place that meets all my expectations and found pilgrims b&b and without exception it is fair to say it is the best place for all round quality and good value the rooms are clean and very comfortable food is excerlent the garden is beauifull and peacfull clair and brian are just the best really helpfull and friendly the best place for a relaxed and friendly stay topped with the peace and quiet its magical i have been staying at pilgrim now for all my visets over the past 6 years and and is now a home from home for me love it

Room Tip: morgans and briget rooms but all are nice
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I looked for the perfect place to base myself in Glastonbury to do some writing in a beautiful spot with good food and comfortable surroundings...I found everything I needed and more. Brian and Clare were more than helpful and yet also left me to get on and do my own thing. A real find!

Amanda K

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 8, 2013

It's my third time in Pilgrims and it is definitely my favorite place to stay in Glastonbury.
Beautiful, clean, spotless, and very comfortable rooms with such a beautiful and positive energy!! Lovely meditation room,peaceful beautiful garden,fresh and delicious breakfast (also for vegetarians).
Great location, only 2 minutes from the high street.
The most lovely and friendly owners, Clare & Brian,very welcoming :-)
I really feel home when I am there, and It's definitely a place to relax and recharge my batteries.
I HIGHLY recommend Pilgrims!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Once again brilliant time well relaxed good company,fantastic breakfasts,all diets catered for. Very convient for town.We had a reciently redesigned room, with a huge bathroom,excellent. Will be back!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2013

What a lovely place to spend a weekend, Pilgrims is a clean, warm and welcoming B&B. With my job, I stay in lots of guest houses and I am always a little concerned about what I will find when I arrive. Brian and Clare are very friendly and accomodating hosts who made our stay even better with their knowledge of the locality. Our first floor room was spacious, the bed was clean and comfortable, tea/coffee/hot chocolate and biscuits provided. Breakfast started with cereal, fruit, tea & coffee and then a freshly cooked breakfast - the bacon was the best I have had for some time. The large communial dinning table allowed great conversation with other guests, some who were not from the UK. We booked again for later in the year!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple