“Great, magical, just perfect!!”
Review of Pilgrims B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glastonbury
Pilgrims B&B
Ranked #1 of 53 Glastonbury B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 8, 2013

It's my third time in Pilgrims and it is definitely my favorite place to stay in Glastonbury.
Beautiful, clean, spotless, and very comfortable rooms with such a beautiful and positive energy!! Lovely meditation room,peaceful beautiful garden,fresh and delicious breakfast (also for vegetarians).
Great location, only 2 minutes from the high street.
The most lovely and friendly owners, Clare & Brian,very welcoming :-)
I really feel home when I am there, and It's definitely a place to relax and recharge my batteries.
I HIGHLY recommend Pilgrims!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Once again brilliant time well relaxed good company,fantastic breakfasts,all diets catered for. Very convient for town.We had a reciently redesigned room, with a huge bathroom,excellent. Will be back!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2013

What a lovely place to spend a weekend, Pilgrims is a clean, warm and welcoming B&B. With my job, I stay in lots of guest houses and I am always a little concerned about what I will find when I arrive. Brian and Clare are very friendly and accomodating hosts who made our stay even better with their knowledge of the locality. Our first floor room was spacious, the bed was clean and comfortable, tea/coffee/hot chocolate and biscuits provided. Breakfast started with cereal, fruit, tea & coffee and then a freshly cooked breakfast - the bacon was the best I have had for some time. The large communial dinning table allowed great conversation with other guests, some who were not from the UK. We booked again for later in the year!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2013

A brilliant long weekend - Excellent location with a short walk to the town centre. Ensuite room was well appointed and very comfortable. Lovely colour co-ordination throughout, tidy and owners friendly. The owners have kept with local themes and as the name of the premises welcomes pilgrims. Families are welcome and our grandson for the first time slept through the night in an unfamiliar surroundings. I will be staying again and will recommend to anyone who wishes a relaxed environment in a quiet area.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Most reviews about this place are excellent so maybe I chose a unlucky time to visit. Room was spacious, lovey decorated and it is a couple of minutes walk off the high street. No road traffic noise, so sounds great. Perhaps I was unlucky with my room location. The twin room is downstairs, beside the main entrance a few metres from the shared kitchen and has a door linking the next guestroom. Result is all the noise from the Kitchen, the guests coming and going and the guest next door is easy to hear. It did get quiet nearer midnight. The host kindly agreed it does get busy at weekends and in the summer. It seems a good place for groups .

Room Tip: Take upstairs away from the shared kitchen.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
6  Thank alanflow
Reviewed April 21, 2013

If you are looking for a family friendly b and b in Glastonbury go and stay with Clare and Brian. We have two kids under two, and such accommodation is not that easy to come by. We stayed in their lovely airy family room which has it's own ensuite. Our room, which was very reasonably priced, was spotlessly clean and our breakfasts generous and delicious. We received a wonderful welcome from Clare and Brian, with nothing seeming too much trouble. They have got a good selection of toys and books for little ones which is a bonus. They are really near to town, so no lugging the pushchair round for miles. We will definitely be back. Thank you both for a lovely stay and making all of us so welcome x

Room Tip: Request the family room when booking if you have children.
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Thank you for your hospitality and warm and freindly stay. Your accomadation is to the highest standard and I have never stayed in any where so clean and peaceful.
The food was also extremly well prepared and you most certainly take care of your guests.
Thank you for all the info regarding sites and we all defo look forward to coming again.

Room Tip: Magdalene room
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glastonbury
George and Pilgrims Hotel
#5 of 5 in Glastonbury
The Covenstead Glastonbury
The Covenstead Glastonbury
#2 of 53 in Glastonbury

Been to Pilgrims B&B? Share your experiences!