“Thank You :)”

and 1 more site!
Angels of Awakening at the Daisy Centre
Ranked #45 of 53 Glastonbury B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 31, 2013

My boyfriend & I came here for three days after a weekend camping at a punk festival.. We were a bit worried we'd be frowned upon when we arrived but were nicely welcomed. Daisy showed us to our very nice room - and a short time later attended one of her extraordinary meditations. We totally unwound during our three night stay.. It was my 1st time in Glastonbury & I love the town & I love the Daisy centre. We are both ex-addicts so to have been able to save to spend money here instead of the alternative meant a lot to us & we couldn't have chosen better. I'm curious as to how anyone could write a bad review really as I found the staff to be lovely although direct (as a direct/aspie person myself I appreciate that) - I find it hard to fathom how people can misconstrue directness for rudeness but this seems obviouse to me. I was disappointed to hear they are changing things here in the new year - but also grateful that we got our one stay here. Ten out of Ten from us. The price, location, cleanliness, hospitality, the breakfasts(yum) and the gardens & meditations are out of this world... Thank you Daisy & Bari. We love you! :) Lots of love & blessings, Saz & Leigh

Room Tip: We paid an extra £5 a night each for the pyramid room at the top, there's no lock, but we weren...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Saz D
Daisysangel, Owner at Angels of Awakening at the Daisy Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Thank you Saz and Leigh, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay, Glastonbury is such a magical place.Do call us next time you want to come as we are changing but I will still have dates for individual bookings on my Angel Healing Weeks. See you again, Blessings from Daisy.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I spent a week in Glastonbury for a conference and stayed at the Daisy Centre. Daisy and her staff run a wonderful little B&B. As you walk through the gate into the quiet garden and from there into spotlessly clean rooms you are greeted by angels. The theme of the Daisy Centre is angels, and while I'm not a big angel fan myself, I did find them reassuring. I stayed in the tiny little Angel Raphael room, which had everything I needed, and no distractions. This was a great place to unwind between conference sessions or sightseeing. The Daisy Center is only a few steps from the High Street. The breakfasts were wholesome and vegan options are always available. I would love to stay here again on my next trip to Glastonbury.

Room Tip: There is no pool, fitness center, tv, radio or other distractions. This is a place for quiet medita...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Lanora D
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

My mum and I stayed at the daisy centre hotel for 1 night and we were both very happy.
Daisy greeted us, introduced us to her new bird :) checked us in and showed us around and to our room!
We stayed in the Madonna room which was spacious, very clean and comfortable.
Daisy invited us to her gathering of angels evening which was amazing!!!
Breakfast was lovely and set us up great for the day!
Defo recommend the daisy centre! Lovely relaxing place to stay and daisy is very welcoming and ensures your stay is perfect!
Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Coolio999
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I booked the Daisy center thinking it would be a wonderful retreat and experience, I booked a room not knowing at the time that it was to be a shed in the garden (they do make this a little clearer now) it was cold, had no ensuite for that you have to cross the garden to little more than a public loo, I didn't feel safe and it certainly was not the tranquil spot I had hoped for, alas this falls into the commercial aspect of Glastonbury not its true meaning, there are definietly better places to stay in Glastonbury but not with the hype.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
23  Thank pips155
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This accommodation is right next to St. John's church, and has lovely energy. Many retreats are done here, and Daisy is a wealth of information on crop circles and suggesting places to see. As other reviewers have written, parking is not free unless you find a spot on the street in front. Finding the parking lot was a challenge for me, too.

The garden is the highlight of this peaceful retreat. I loved it there. The huge rose quartz is astounding. The ley line runs right through the Church next door, and you can feel the energy of the ley.

My biggest complaint was the others who were staying here. I was just off an overnight flight from the US, and was quite tired. I went to bed around 8:30, only to be awakened a short time later by three young girls (8-11) running around, shouting, and literally acting like the place was theirs alone. After one hour I finally asked them to keep their voices down. The Mother apologized in the morning and said she thought there was no one else on the floor. I do not think it should have been up to me to ask them to quiet down.

The breakfast was plentiful and served in the lovely conservatory.

The garden alone is worth staying here for. Just be sure there are not children on the premises, or ask that they be informed to please be quiet.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank jeanninelehman
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I brought a group of 6 here last October for a retreat and found the Daisy Centre to be a lovely space for our retreat. We booked the entire bed and breakfast and our participants were pleased with the retreat center. We stayed there a total of 5 nights and would have liked to have seen a bit more variety in the breakfast offerings. We loved using the retreat room in the garden and enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We recently had a group of 10 touring through Glastonbury and Cornwall and selected Daisy Centre Retreat for our Glastonbury portion of the tour. It was perfect for our group. A peaceful sanctuary right in the middle of Glastonbury. So convenient!

Daisy, Paul and their staff couldn't do enough for us and were so welcoming and accommodating. We enjoyed the 'spiritual' aspect of the retreat in particular and definitely felt right at home. There is a wonderful 'energy' there and we were included, like family, in the spiritual events that took place whilst we stayed.

Thank you so much Daisy and Paul - I have a feeling that we will be back!
Angel Blessings.