“Lovely”
Review of Parvatis

Parvatis
Ranked #13 of 57 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Reviewed October 24, 2018

Tiny place tucked away off the High St, Pavarti is delightful, and the thali very good. Nothing fancy, but good honest Indian vegetarian cooking, well flavoured and fairly priced.

Date of visit: October 2018
Bharti B, Owner at Parvatis, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2018

Thank you for taking time for writing a review. I am glad you enjoyed the food. Hopefully see you soon.

Reviewed August 23, 2018

Parvatis is simply brilliant! We looked for a good vegetarian meal in Glastonbury and the reviews were so good we had to try it. There isn't a menu, the totally charming owner just cooks a vegetarian Thali based on what ingredients are available, with the option of a range of vegetable pakoras, you don't choose from the menu :-)

The restaurant is small, there were a couple of tables for 2 inside, one for 3 and a couple of others outside so please bear that in mind (note, the restaurant is about to move to larder premises on the high street so by the time you read this there might be more room). We chatted with the owner and the other diners, and when my wife asked if she could watch our meal being cooked that was fine.

I really can't fault our experience here.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

I fell in love with this little place a while ago and a recent visit with my Auntie has inspired me to write this review, which is long overdue.
I really do love this place and all that it has to offer. Bharti,your food is amazing and so very authentic, both your staff and yourself are so very friendly, I have whiled away many hours with you and Rosie whilst I eat. So welcoming and a delight to sit and listen to your stories, that give an insight to the Origins of the dishes you offer. I look forward to visiting you in your new premises soon. Thank you. Linda

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

My husband read some amazing reviews of this place online so we popped along, it is absolutely tiny, but I am so pleased we tried it out.
The food was out of this world, even our children tucked in & loved it. I wish we hadn't left it so late in our holiday to give it a try.
We got to sample some pakoras also which were so delicious.
It's such a chilled out place too. Give it a try, you won't regret it!

Reviewed August 18, 2018

My niece introduced me to Bharti on a rare trip to Glastonbury. Although I live a long way away, I can't wait to go back and sample more of the delights she has to offer. They are all authentic and produced by Bharti herself. I am not a vegetarian but thoroughly enjoyed the delights she had to offer. I thoroughly recommend a visit. Well done Bharti.

Bharti B, Owner at Parvatis, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Dear Maureen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted that you enjoyed the food you tried and really look forward to welcoming back soon. In the meantime, if you would like to order sometimes via a telephone please give me a call and I would delighted to post them to you.