“Fantastic weekend!”
other travelers have booked this property
Huge Lounge with Sonos surround sound and bifolds Dining for sixteen
The fully fenced Pool
Hot Tub outside the spa
Outdoor dining for sixteen
'Cider' Bedroom with Bifold and ensuite
The vaulted steam room with aroma therapy and fibreoptics
The spa with Bio ethanol Fire, heated seats, steam room, sauna, hot tub and bucket shower
Set in an orchard with fields around
Rooster room with ensuite rain shower. Beds can be singles or SuperKing
The heated pool
Relax by the heated pool
Rainshower ensuite to Rooster room
The Hot tub
Lounge with original artwork
Kitchen with Island and huge bar
Orchard garden
Pool and table football
View from the pool
Huge open plan living
Private sauna
Bucket Shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Elisabeth...
“Fantastic weekend!”
Reviewed January 23, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I came here for my 25th with 13 friends, everything was perfect for the weekend. The rooms all had an ensuite and the beds were super comfortable.
The layout of the house was superb to have a party!

kew_trip
Surrey, United Kingdom
“First class property”
Reviewed January 9, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

This property and the owners Gill and Simon deserve top marks. I organised a group getaway to celebrate my wife's birthday and New Year over the long weekend and from the moment we arrived, we were overwhelmed by the whole property.

As you enter the main doors of The Pictureworks, there is an open plan kitchen and dining area (preceded by the pool and table football tables), with the lounging area just beyond the kitchen, which has plenty of seating and space to chill out. There is a Sonos sound system, which gives great flexibility for people to listen to different music in the kitchen area and the living room area. All 6 bedrooms and their en suites (4 have their own and 2 share one) were very well finished and the beds were extremely comfortable to sleep in.

At the end of the property was the spa area. The sauna and steam room were a great place for everyone to relax and the hot tub just outside of the spa room was always the go to place to start things off. One of the main criteria for the group getaway was having a hot tub and it didn't take long for us to hop in it on the first night!

During the stay, we had some private caterers come in to the property to cook for everyone on my wife's birthday and we also went to the local cider/brandy farm the next day. Others also visited some of the local towns and National Trust properties and there were plenty of local pubs to choose from for Sunday lunch. There is a very handy file at the property of things to do in the area (including details of local taxi drivers), so I don't really think I could have asked for much more help! Everybody had a great time staying and using the facilities at The Pictureworks and I certainly felt like I earned some husband points, so thanks Gill and Simon for helping me plan the perfect getaway!

I would certainly like be interested in coming back again in the future and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to others looking to book this for a group getaway with friends!

Tall_gh
“Excellent house and stay”
Reviewed December 21, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

We stayed at The Pictureworks last weekend and couldn't have picked a better place. This house has everything you could possibly wish for, for either a weekend stay or even a week's stay. The hot tub, the steam room and sauna were absolutely superb and would recommend this property to anyone.

RyanAJS
“December stay”
Reviewed December 6, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

We organised a university reunion at the Pictureworks and had a fantastic stay. Gill and Simon were brilliant and helped us out on several occasions. The accommodation was beautiful, as were the surroundings, and having organised this reunion on numerous occasions all over the country, can safely say this was by far the best!!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect for a group getaway”
Reviewed November 1, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

15 of us stayed at the Pictureworks for a long weekend and had a really great time. There were plenty of things we loved about the house the modern design and open plan layout, the spa facilities & hot tub, the games - table tennis, basketball, pool and table football to name a few...We also enjoyed the trip to the nearby Cider brandy distillery and a walk to the local pub. Gill was very accommodating and helpful throughout the booking process and the duration of our stay. I would definitely recommend this property to anyone looking.

carlitoil...
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed October 10, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I went with a group of 11 people and we had the most amazing time there! Gill is always ready to help, she even came personally to show me the best walking routes wihich are amazing. The rooms are large, clean and nicely decorated. Two large fridges to store plenty of food. The hot tub and spa facilities with heated floor are a big plus to this amazing property! I'll definitely be back! Highly recommend this house!

Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Shellhind...
“What a lovely holiday!”
Reviewed October 1, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We visited Pictureworks over the last bank holiday and we had a fantastic time.

There were 16 of us on this trip,including 9 children. I can honestly say that we never felt cramped or on top each other. There was ample space in and around the house for everyone.

The house is furnished in a style that looks modern/industrial but is incredibly comfortable. The kitchen was stocked with everything you could possibly need and having 2 dishwashers is a master stroke!

The number of bathrooms and toilets also meant there were never the queues that you often get when travelling with kids.

Being able to relax with the adults in the open plan kitchen while watching the kids play outside through the giant bifold doors was fantastic and the heated outdoor pool and spa were used everyday (several times a day!).

Gill was lovely and always available for and queries or issues. I had to contact her a few times to change details before the trip and it was never a problem. Little touches like tea and biscuits on arrival and going the extra mile to put our 4 seven year olds in the same bedroom were really appreciated.

I don't have a bad word to say about this trip. My mum was so taken with the place and how it easily accommodated us all, she wants to recreate the building abroad!

The only reason I would advise someone not to stay at the Pictureworks is because I want to stay there all the time.

Thanks for a great holiday.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing