“Brill”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The food is absolutely brilliant and good size portions as well. Reasonably priced but good. Its a must try.

2  Thank Mickandee

Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Over the years I have found the food in this place going down hill, I have stopped eating in here for a long time and driving 10 minutes for a tastier Chinese. I ordered a couple of dishes in there last night and when we got back we realised they'd given us the wrong dish. I phoned up to tell them and had the phone put down on me. I wasn't offered to go down and replace it or apologised to at all. They're losing a lot of local trade!

8  Thank Harlie03
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Our favourite Chinese, always good with fast service and helpful staff. Simply do not understand the negative reviews!!

2  Thank T23rat
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Having read the other reviews I was expecting a reasonable quality but it was easily one of the worst Chinese takeaways I have had. The sweet and sour prawns came in vibrant red sauce that surely was the product of artificial colouring. The lemon sauce for the chicken was a gelatinous lump that smelt and tasted of artificial flavourings. The taste was sickly and clinging. The prawns were rubbery, the chicken tough.

Maybe the restaurant food is cooked differently but the takeaway is very poor.

5  Thank BillNoble
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Everything was perfect, We were able to eat outside and if we ever visit Cheddar again, we will certainly visit the restaurent again

2  Thank brianblunt