“Quite simply the best steak I have ever had!”
Review of Hudson Steakhouse

Hudson Steakhouse
Ranked #18 of 570 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Award winning Steakhouse, glowing warm interior. Stylish and relaxed. Carefully selected and aged prime steaks. Welcoming pre dinner cocktail bar. Friendly service. Popular with locals and visitors, seafood and classic dishes available. Early evening special flat iron steak,Frits and wine. Reservation advised.. Highly recommended.
Marlow, United Kingdom
“Quite simply the best steak I have ever had!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Hudson is consistently excellent all round.

Yes, it's expensive, but I don't mind paying for a quality steak occasionally.

I haven't been to Herd, the new steak restaurant in Bath yet, and I see good reviews there, but I can't believe it could beat Hudson..... but you never know!

And the chocolate fondue is a must - OMG!!!!

• Visited August 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Exellent”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Very nice bar for Martinis and delicious steaks in the restaurant upstairs.easy location walking distance and nice ambiance.
good service.

Visited August 2013
Bath, United Kingdom
“YUM!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have been here about 5 times and i'll be back much more. Amazing....can't say much more!

You must try the cocktails, mixed started and the steak of course!

Anyone in Bath this is a must go, pricey but worth it.

• Visited November 2012
B&NES, England
“First class”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I've realised that despite three visits to Hudson over the past three years I have never given it the glowing review it deserves! After visiting new restaurant The Herd last night (nowhere near the standard of Hudson) I felt I had to write a review just to enforce how amazing this restaurant is. Yes it is expensive and we only dine here on special occasions for that reason, but when you are eating food of such high quality I don't mind paying that bit extra. The atmosphere is lovely, the service great and the food fantastic. 5 stars all round and we will be back for our next anniversary!

• Visited March 2013
“Incredible food - reluctant staff”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Our first time in Bath - a friend recommended Hudson's as my partner and I are big steak fans. Upon arrival we were greeted by a friendly gentleman behind the bar who asked us for our reservation name and called up to a waiter to take us to our seats. The bar downstairs is a little small but upstairs is spacious and beautifully decorated. We were shown to a cosy table in the corner. We shared the Mozzarella starter and my partner had the T Bone with fries and I had the 6oz fillet with the rocket and parmesan salad - incredible food! The best steak I've ever had. Delicious. We shared the Belgian waffle for pudding which was beautiful and shared a bottle of the Pinot. I cannot fault the service - however I feel the waiter who served us could do with cheering up a bit - she was very miserable and blunt! Price is a little steep but 100% worth the money.

• Visited August 2013