“Best steak in town”

Ranked #15 of 577 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Award winning Steakhouse, glowing warm interior. Stylish and relaxed. Carefully selected and aged prime steaks. Welcoming pre dinner cocktail bar. Friendly service. Popular with locals and visitors, seafood and classic dishes available. Early evening special flat iron steak,Frits and wine. Reservation advised.. Highly recommended.
Reading, United Kingdom
“Best steak in town”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I love this restuarant. There are no words to describe the food here except mouthwatering. The service is excellent, the wine menu is variable and the Steak is cooked to perfection. Have eaten here three times now and it gets better with each visit.

Visited October 2012

Bath, United Kingdom
“Great Steaks”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Visited Hudsons about a week ago and had a great evening. The restaurant is nicely decorated and with friendly staff that make every diner feel special. We started the evening having a few drinks at the bar before our meal. The complimentary nibbles of bread sticks and dip where really tasty and just that little extra touch that goes a long way. We then had fantastic steaks which is by far the best steak that I have had in Bath. Unfortunately we never got to desert as where to full from the mains, but will be sure to visit again soon. This restaurant is one that I would certainly recommend, perhaps more for a special occasion or treat due to the prices than just grabbing a bite to eat but nether the less it comes highly recommended.

• Visited October 2012
Rockhampton, Australia
“Beautiful restaurant & bar”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We were very surprised that we could get into this restaurant at last minute, but are glad we did. I had steak which I asked for well done, I did have to ask them to cook it a little bit more but after that it was yummy. (I admit I like my steak very well done). It came with fries & veg. The complimentary bread sticks & dip were a treat to nibble on before dinner. The restaurant has beautiful ambience & is quite romantic. Though it is also a bar, it's not overly loud. I felt a bit underdressed as I'd just been for a 4hr session at the Thermae Spa but nevertheless, I was a tourist and I'm sure they get a lot of people like us through. We will certainly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2012
wells
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best steaks”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We have dined at Hudsons several times now and we are never disappointed. We only wish it was closer to home. This is a fab restaurant if you really want to enjoy a steak. We tried the recommended Cow Shed in bristol but there was no comparison. So well done to Hudsons

Visited September 2012
1 Thank tangerinedream668
Bath, United Kingdom
“Best steak in Bath!”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is a great place for steak. Staff very attentive, nice and relaxing atmosphere. This is the best steak we have had in Bath. They do a good specials menu at an affordable price, which consists of a starter and steak main. Would recommend!

• Visited March 2012