“Nice Cafe!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Bangkok, Thailand
“Nice Cafe!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I have a really good time at this place.
I ordered a set of cream tea which the scones were very good but the tea is too bitter.

Anyway, the staffs are very nice and friendly :)
It's a place that I recommend you to visit one day.

Washington
“Convenient location near Bath Abby & Hop on/off bus stop”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

A small cafe with clean bathroom. My ratatouille over couscous was delicious. My husband's avocado and prawn salad was fresh and tasty but the small shrimp was over cooked. Service was good in a cute cafe. Very convenient for tourists like us.

Bristol
“Great cafe”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Have visited Cafe Retro a few times now when out in Bath. I have only been around mid morning/lunch time so I have no idea what it's like in the evening, but it serves some great sandwiches, paninis, breakfasts, and other offerings during the day. The veggie stack sandwich is top notch and delicious. Really filling. There are plenty of different drinks - juices, coffees, iced coffees, teas, smoothies, etc.

Service has always been excellent - friendly, quick, warm, and helpful.

It's a casual cafe with no frills on the decor front (as in, it's not a fancy/high end place and no posh sofas - instead think wooden chairs and checked wipe-clean table cloths) but brilliant for a relaxed bite to eat.

I have actually taken a trip to Bath (from Bristol) just to satisfy my need for a veggie stack at Cafe Retro.

London
“Great smoothies”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We ate here twice last week, enjoyed the ambience and food both times. The smoothies were delicious, the cappucino very good, the BLT, and smoked salmon & scrambled eggs on toast all tasty. Only thing that let it down was the fry up. It was £6.50 for a smallish plate, with very low grade overcooked sausages. I also think that if you serve smoked bacon you must put this on the menu, and I know I'm going to sound like Alan Partridge, but you really shouldn't pour the beans over the egg - use the sausage as an auxilliary breakwater. But, the staff were very friendly, the location great, and if we're ever back in town we'll certainly go.

Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
“Great value, lovely decor”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We popped in here for a breakfast on the last day of our romantic weekend in Bath. Had a fantastic breakfast, great value, great service in a lovely café that had a real ambience to it.

Visited August 2013