“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Woods Restaurant

Woods Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 567 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: European, British
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Carlow, Ireland
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

I visited Woods during the week. The food was excellent from start to finish. Fish dishes formed our main menu choices, all well prepared and presented. My only small complaint was 'over efficient' service. Requests for orders too soon after menus presented, plates cleared as soon as a fork put down! That said, the staff are extremely friendly. I visited on a Wednesday night and the restaurant was quite busy; always a good sign.

• Visited February 2013

Crawley, United Kingdom
“Excellent value and great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Just found this place with a friend and popped in for lunch. Surprisingly good value, 2 courses for 16.95 so with drinks only 46.00 and the food was excellent. You must try the grilled goat's cheese!

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

I have just been to Woods Restaurant and still savouring the memory of the lush dinner I had. My husband and I went for a romantic meal there. We had 3 courses each and every single one was outstanding. My husband had fillet steak which was cooked to perfection and I had Sea bream- equally as nice. The prices were a little bit on the expensive side but we were prepared for that and I don't mind paying a bit more if the food is worth it.
The staff were really attentive and pleasant. If I was nit picking I would say that the only negative was the atmosphere. The restaurant was really quiet with only one other table occupied. However, it did not spoil our night. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening and if we visit Bath again I'd go back.

London, United Kingdom
“Quite Delightful!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

My Husband and I dined at Woods last weekend while visiting Bath.The restuarant was recommended by the hosts at our B&B and certainly didn't fail to impress.

Like much of Bath, Woods has an old world charm, with high ceilings, vintage curtains and furniture, and dim lighting making for a very simplistic yet romantic setting. The food was great and well presented- We ordered the Tomato soup, Sea Bream, and Thai chicken. The vegetables accompanying the main course too were surprisingly appetizing.Plus they don't charge extra for the bread and veggies, which a lot of places do today, which is a nice touch. For the dessert, we ordered the cranberry and coconut pudding, which was delectable.

The staff was quite courteous and polite, and the service good.

We would love to go back!

• Visited February 2013
Bath, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent , excellent ,”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

The team at woods are passionate about food and service , give it it a go I have spent many special occasions here and always been really satisfied .