“Warm atmospehere, excellent food, careful service”
Review of Tilleys Bistro - CLOSED

Tilleys Bistro
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Closed for refurbishment...
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I went with my girlfriend and we both loved it: food was fresh, carefully prepared, tasty. Atmosphere was very warm. Wine was at appropriate level, reasonable list and prices. Service was lovely. Altogether, very fairly priced. I would certainly recommend it and go back again myself.

1  Thank E R

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We came up to Bath on a hired narrowboat with friends and had dinner at Tilley's. It was the best meal of our trip and we were still talking about it the next day. The food was imaginative, freshly prepared and delicious. My friend who suffers from allergies was able to enjoy a thoughtfully prepared three course meal while the rest of us sampled some wonderful tapas dishes. We spoke with the chef who clearly has a passion for food and for making people happy. We were and I would wholeheartedly recommend this restaurant. It was intimate and cosy - very relaxing and a delightful experience,

1  Thank Pam307cc
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We visited Bath with two friends as part of a narrow boat holiday and had decided to choose a very local (to the boat mooring) italian restuarant that was highly recommended - luckily this was fully booked otherwise we would not have stumbled on this little gem ( this is my first ever Trip advisor review and the main reason for writing this!). The service and the food was excellent the only bad thing was that we didn't convince the chef/owner to move to winchester! Why did we want him to move- the reason is simply that all the ingredients are freshly prepared and as my wife is allergic to several things it was really good that she had a complete range of choice - very unusual when we visit a restaurant.

1  Thank Bob A
Reviewed April 13, 2013

A lovely evening to celebrate my birthday with a group of friends. Fantastic food, brilliant service. Everyone really enjoyed the evening. Often difficult to find good food and service with a large group but Tilley's delivered!
Would definitely return and recommend.

1  Thank Katie07799
Reviewed April 12, 2013

A local lady suggested a few places to eat and from her list we chose Tilleys and weren't disappointed. Three of us chose the tapas style option which was great for our daughter to be able to try some different dishes all cooked and presented to a high standard.

1  Thank MrBuzz