We don't normally stay in B&Bs, we prefer hotels but Bath hotels were
so expensive we thought we'd try an upmarket B&B and boy, were we impressed. I can't think of many hotel rooms that bettered the Bath House. The whole place was light and airy and the rooms immaculate. We had breakfast (a full monty) delivered to our room and we sat in our dressing gowns watching Bath go by from our table by the window. We came by train and walked from the station - no great hassle...it probably took us 10 minutes. We wouldn't stay anywhere else if we come to Bath again. BOOK THE BATH HOUSE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique B&B (and serviced apartments) in the heart of Bath, just five minutes level walk to all major attractions including the Crescent, Spa, Abbey and Roman Baths. Stylish AIR-CONDITIONED en-suite B&B rooms with king-size beds, free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs, iPod docks, mini fridges, hairdryers, fluffy towels, information guides and a generous hospitality tray. For extra pampering, breakfast is served in the PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ROOM. Luxury 1 and 2 bed Apartments also available - ideal for families, couples, small groups or corporate bookings. FREE PARKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bath House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bath House Luxury Hotel Bath
- The Bath House Luxury b&b