We stayed for two nights starting on Valentine's Day. The room was bedecked with hearts, chocolates and a bottle of plonk. The staff were welcoming and the room very clean. The bath and shower were great although the water was not very hot. The four poster bed was great and the mattress was very comfortable. Breakfast in the room was good if not fantastic but the fact we had it in the room watching the Winter Olympics was a bonus. All in all a lovely find in a great city!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique B&B (and serviced apartments) in the heart of Bath, just five minutes level walk to all major attractions including the Crescent, Spa, Abbey and Roman Baths. Stylish AIR-CONDITIONED en-suite B&B rooms with king-size beds, free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs, iPod docks, mini fridges, hairdryers, fluffy towels, information guides and a generous hospitality tray. For extra pampering, breakfast is served in the PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ROOM. Luxury 1 and 2 bed Apartments also available - ideal for families, couples, small groups or corporate bookings. FREE PARKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Bath House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bath House Luxury b&b
- The Bath House Luxury Hotel Bath