We stayed here for one night and would thoroughly recommend to anyone wishing to spend some time in Bath. We stayed in a four poster room which was amazing. Very comfortable.
The addition of a small fridge containing jug of iced water, some milk and plenty of tea and coffee etc was brilliant. The breakfast was fabulous - delivered to our bedroom door on time,
piping hot and extremely tasty. We would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique B&B (and serviced apartments) in the heart of Bath, just five minutes level walk to all major attractions including the Crescent, Spa, Abbey and Roman Baths. Stylish AIR-CONDITIONED en-suite B&B rooms with king-size beds, free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs, iPod docks, mini fridges, hairdryers, fluffy towels, information guides and a generous hospitality tray. For extra pampering, breakfast is served in the PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ROOM. Luxury 1 and 2 bed Apartments also available - ideal for families, couples, small groups or corporate bookings. FREE PARKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bath House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bath House Luxury b&b
- The Bath House Luxury Hotel Bath