This b&b should be a 5***** rate. The staff are lovely, always checking for details to be perfect ! Always bringing small attention. We stayed there for 3 nights and it was such a great rest. I even took some flyers to give to my colleagues !
I HIGHLY recommend it !!!!
It is a must when you go to bath !
The b&b is 6-7 min walk for the center, they have parking for guest, breakfast are served straight in the room, which is really nice during holidays ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique B&B (and serviced apartments) in the heart of Bath, just five minutes level walk to all major attractions including the Crescent, Spa, Abbey and Roman Baths. Stylish AIR-CONDITIONED en-suite B&B rooms with king-size beds, free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs, iPod docks, mini fridges, hairdryers, fluffy towels, information guides and a generous hospitality tray. For extra pampering, breakfast is served in the PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ROOM. Luxury 1 and 2 bed Apartments also available - ideal for families, couples, small groups or corporate bookings. FREE PARKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Bath House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bath House Luxury b&b
- The Bath House Luxury Hotel Bath