Having previously lived in Bath, and this time returning as a visitor for a weekend with Mum, I knew this would be a great location and it was! We were welcomed by Emma into our luxuriously furnished room and Terance delivered our morning breakfast at our chosen time. Everything you could possibly want to see in Bath is within 10 minute walk and if you are after a small friendly upper range B&B this is definitely the place to stay. All comforts have been considered. The room was little hot at night (I shouldn't complain about rare warm British weather) but once we worked out how to use the A/C we had a cool room and a most comfortable night's sleep. Wholeheartedly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique B&B (and serviced apartments) in the heart of Bath, just five minutes level walk to all major attractions including the Crescent, Spa, Abbey and Roman Baths. Stylish AIR-CONDITIONED en-suite B&B rooms with king-size beds, free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs, iPod docks, mini fridges, hairdryers, fluffy towels, information guides and a generous hospitality tray. For extra pampering, breakfast is served in the PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ROOM. Luxury 1 and 2 bed Apartments also available - ideal for families, couples, small groups or corporate bookings. FREE PARKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bath House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bath House Luxury b&b
- The Bath House Luxury Hotel Bath