Found this place quite by accident, but what a happy little accident it was. We managed to book the 4 poster room which has an amazing jet shower and massive bath. We've since checked out the web site and the room really does look like the picture on the site so we can only assume all the other rooms are as good as they look. We had some fantastic breakfasts here, the hosts were really friendly but didn't spend their time watching your every move, which was nice, and the location was bang on, taking less then ten minutes to get to everything we wanted to see. If you are planning a trip to Bath and would prefer not to stay in a chain hotel, if there are any?, then stay here. It's well worth the price and we had a really fun and relaxing time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique B&B (and serviced apartments) in the heart of Bath, just five minutes level walk to all major attractions including the Crescent, Spa, Abbey and Roman Baths. Stylish AIR-CONDITIONED en-suite B&B rooms with king-size beds, free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs, iPod docks, mini fridges, hairdryers, fluffy towels, information guides and a generous hospitality tray. For extra pampering, breakfast is served in the PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ROOM. Luxury 1 and 2 bed Apartments also available - ideal for families, couples, small groups or corporate bookings. FREE PARKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Bath House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bath House Luxury b&b
- The Bath House Luxury Hotel Bath