“Very Nice Stay”
Review of Cornerways Bath

Cornerways Bath
Ranked #57 of 159 Bath B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is a nice b&b. My room durin my 2 night stay in March 2013 was spacious, clean, and comfortable with modern conveniences. The included full breakfast was outstanding. Sue was quite helpful, as well.

The b&b is well located about midway between the Roman Bath and the Royal Crescent. The areas of tourist interest in Bath are a reasonably short walk away and the theater is about a 5 minute walk down the street.

There is no sign out front, so might be a little difficult to find for those arriving by car or on foot. About a $10US taxi ride (~5 minutes) from bus or adjacent train station. Probably too long a walk with baggage.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed March 17, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a few days in spring and absolutely loved it. One of the nicest B&B's we stayed at on our Europe trip, and we stayed in alot. Sue was incredibly helpful and serves a fantastic breakfast. If you want to know something about the city or a great recommendation for a place to eat she knows it all. You will not be disappointed with this place, or Bath for that matter.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2013

My husband and I recently departed the Cornerways B&B and couldn't say a bad thing about it. The location was very convenient to all of the sights in Bath and the innkeeper, Sue, was extremely accommodating and informative! This was our first trip to Bath, and we will definitely be back! I would highly recommend this B&B to anyone looking for a great deal.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I spent two nights in Cornerways in early January of 2013 and could not fault anything about the stay. The rooms are light and airy, newly furnished and equipped with all mod cons, including TV/DVD player, tea/coffee facilities, wifi-internet etc. The breakfast is also very good, with a large choice between cooked and "continental" varieties. At this price I doubt you could get anywhere else of this standard in Bath, and the location is ideal for the city centre.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We recently stayed in Cornerways B&B and what can i say apart from dont stay anywhere else.
The room we had room 2. Was good size great en suite size. Cosy really clean; attention to detail.
Really close to the town centre - literally up the road.
This B&B is quirky and the host Sue is fab - very quirky extremely lovely and helpful a historian on Bath. Breakfast was great and nothing is too much.
A great place to stay and a fabulous host. We will stay again without a shadow of a doubt.
Support the locals and give a hotel a miss for a cosy stay!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Cornerways was an enjoyable place for our stay (2 nights). The owner is lovely and very helpful; she has a lot of knowledge to share about Bath history and about the places to visit (e.g., historical places, restaurants etc.). The rooms were perfectly clean, the bed was very comfortable and the location is ideal (close to city center).
We recommend with no hesitation this B&B to all travelers staying at Bath!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I spent five nights at Cornerways as I was working in Bath and needed somewhere central to stay.
Travelling each week to a different city, I've seen some B&B's in my time, but this place is in a league of it's own and has certainly set the standard. Everything from the cleanliness and decor to the hospitality and luxurious breakfast, was just perfect and oozed quality.
I slept in a beautiful double bed with crisp white linen, there was constant hot water for my en suite jacuzzi bath, the room was serviced everyday, I could chose dvds to watch from a great selection,
and nothing was too much trouble for Sue my host, who certainly knows how to make you feel like a special guest. I would definitely recommend Cornerways...enjoy!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business