“Hidden gem of Bath”

The Grocer on Locksbrook
Ranked #167 of 607 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Grocer Cafe is an independent cafe and takeaway situated 5 minutes from beautiful Bath city-centre. All of our products are fresh and locally sourced. We are passionate about food, and cook it simply to order.
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Came across this wonderful cafe on bike ride, stopped off for lunch with the family and we were absolutely spoilt for choice with the fabulous range of quiches, salads, and home made stew. The meal we enjoyed was top quality as was the warm and attentive service we received. Will definitely be returning, I recommend unreservedly!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

found this by chance - what a great place and nice people. The best breakfast you can get in Bath - believe me - try it yourself.
My friend also enjoyed checking out the provisions in the shop area, all in all a nice place with a very chilled environment. Good work guys!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Every other Friday is Supper Club. For £18 a head you get a three course meal from a set menu with a vegetarian option. Have visited this cafe before for lunch which was very good so was determined to try an evening meal. Food was excellent, service very friendly and efficient. Well worth checking the menu on Facebook or Twitter and booking in advance to ensure your place.

1  Thank Bob C
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I went here a while ago for lunch with my mother, I'd driven past many times but am very glad that we stopped this time! We shared two quiches with salad and a coffee, they were both absolutely delicious, home made and veggie. I bought a fair few things in the shop too, I will definitely be coming back!! The staff were really lovely too, thanks :)

1  Thank squidqueen