“A B&B but with a little extra glamour and...”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Bloomfield House

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Front of house from the garden
Cosy single room with en-suite bath/shower
View of Bloomfield House from the road (bricked up & painted windows)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

AnnaLeigh...
Winchester, United Kingdom
“A B&B but with a little extra glamour and conscience”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

I recently stayed at Bloomfield House with a group of nine other ladies and we were delighted with our choice! The house had bags of charm with glamorous, period bedrooms and a troop of furry, four-legged companions on the ground floor. Karen was extremely accommodating in helping me prepare for the weekend and the sitting room downstairs was ideal for our champers reception and presentations for our bride to be. Unexpectedly we also really enjoyed meeting Karen and Robert. What an inspiring couple! I was tempted to quit my job and beg to come and work on some of their amazing projects! I hope to return before too long with my partner.

Traveling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing