“Nice pub”

The Bath Brew House
Ranked #100 of 577 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Pub, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This Bath Brew House has something for everyone. Of course there's our fantastic Brewery, huge Main Bar with carefully chosen local and international Craft and Cask Beers, Open Kitchen with Charcoal Spit, Smokehouse for curing and smoking anything we can think of, huge Sun-trap Garden with an outside Bar and BBQ, and a Private room upstairs with a Bar and Live SKY Sports. With all this, surely it makes us the best pub in bath! So whether you are wanting a quiet pint with the paper, or a function with 100 people, we've got you covered!
Milan, Italy
“Nice pub”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Nice place, with its rugged look, nice people, great selection of beers, food ok-ish, but maybe we have just been unlucky

Bath, United Kingdom
“Incredible food, service and atmosphere!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Went there for a birthday meal with approx. 20 people. In most places, that would have meant chaos, cold food and unpleasant service - but not at Bath Brew House. Our waiters were impeccable, very friendly, patient and went the extra mile to make sure that everybody had a good time. The food was delicious and the atmosphere fantastic!

1 Thank B_MRCG
Aberystwyth, Wales, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“'Brilliant meal'”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I went for a meal with my family and we thoroughly enjoyed both our meal and the outstanding service. The food was very satisfying and the portion size was adequate. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful when we had complicated orders. The atmosphere was laid back despite the restaurant being busy. I was really impressed with the fact that the staff were always happy to help and were focused on ensuring our experience was enjoyable even though they were under pressure. I'd definitely recommend this restaurant and there's no doubt I'll be going back next time I visit Bath.

“A lovely lunch”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Came here with my dad as a break in packing up my house, and it was a lovely lunch! My dad was especially impressed with the brewing equipment on the way in and the ales themselves, and the food and service were both excellent and prompt, with the staff making us feel comfortable and welcome. I liked it especially for the general atmosphere of the place - having lived in Bath for many years now, the Brew House feels that little bit different to everywhere else and that's what made it so enjoyable! Would definitely visit again - am surprised to see comments on the quality of the food/staff as both were excellent upon my visit!

Bath, United Kingdom
“Great Pub! The Best in Bath!”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Great food, great beer and awesome staff. Can't fault this pub in any way, it has become our local :)