“Great evening out in Bath”

Minerva Magic Theatre
Ranked #53 of 156 things to do in Bath
More attraction details
Owner description: We have a super venue for our Friday shows... Find us at Central Bar Bath. Treat yourself to an entertaining roller coaster of emotions..... Be amazed, mystified and astonished as you witness a lighthearted show of magic and maybe even have your mind read. Witness the magic right before your eyes in this intimate setting and maybe even volunteer to be one of the stars of the show. This show is only suitable for age 10 and over.
 We love the unusual and thrive on quirky.... Join us for the experience.
Ballarat, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great evening out in Bath”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

This show is a great way to start a Saturday night out in Bath. Never having been to a magic show before, I was very impressed. The atmosphere is lively, funny and intimate. There were three magicians performing in turn, over an hour, getting their audience involved along the way. The 'sawing in half' finale is worth the ticket price alone. A top night out.

Bath, United Kingdom
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“brilliant night out”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I went with my seven year old daughter , which she love it , when we was on our way home she told me that she was their little helper they got her involved in the lots of times , made it feel very special to my little one

Darren & Emily

Bath, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Night out in Bath for laffs and brilliant magic”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

You will not find a better nights entertainment in this region. We go to all the top theatre shows and by far we have not enjoyed ourselves so much as we did last Saturday night. It was in a hairdressers, which added to the crazy atmosphere! You felt as if you were part of the show with the warmth and inclusive production. Don't be fooled by the simplicity of the production, both Amanda and Martin's magic illusions and tricks were hilarious and quite brilliant. We were still talking about how they did them the next day. You are actually feet away from a electric hacksaw going through a body and couldn't see how it was done. I still don't know where that bottle came from! Martin had us all in stitches with his warm sense of humour and brilliant magic and Amanda with her crazy antics. My 12 year old loved it and was amazed as we adults. For £10 quid as well! Go and see it for the most weird and funny show you'll see this year. Amanda, Martin and co. deserve all the accolades, more so than some of the boring bigger shows I've seen at the Theatre Royal this year!! Chris, Sarah & Oliver.

Dawlish, United Kingdom
“A great evening full of laughter”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Very cosy show, with great interaction and great magic. Had me laughing the whole way from through from start to finish. Would not hesitate to recommend it to any one of my friends or family when they visit Bath. The whole team were so personable and friendly which you simply wouldn't find at larger shows. Thanks to all the team for a great evening!!

Visited May 2014
“Best way to spend a birthday!!!!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I read the reviews on here and on Facebook about the magic show, and because of my keen interest in magic I thought I would book some tickets for me and my family for my birthday.....we definitely weren't disappointed!!!! One of the funniest shows I've seen in a long time. Filled with mind blowing magic, comedy and the way they make the audience so involved makes it so special!!! Will definitely be back!!