“Suprising evening !”

Minerva Magic Theatre
Ranked #57 of 162 things to do in Bath
More attraction details
Owner description: We have a super venue for our Friday shows... Find us at Central Bar Bath. Treat yourself to an entertaining roller coaster of emotions..... Be amazed, mystified and astonished as you witness a lighthearted show of magic and maybe even have your mind read. Witness the magic right before your eyes in this intimate setting and maybe even volunteer to be one of the stars of the show. This show is only suitable for age 10 and over.
 We love the unusual and thrive on quirky.... Join us for the experience.
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We went along to see Magical Mandy's show in early January 14 not knowing what to expect and we're charmed by the warm welcome and intimate atmosphere of her small theatre! We saw two acts, and if you like close up sleight of hand magic this is for you! Lots of audience participation and interaction. Relaxed and fun, a gentle start to a Saturday night the show lasts about an hour. Check it out!

1  Thank YveBath
There are newer reviews for Minerva Magic Theatre

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Had an invite from the lady magician who also owns a fab shop called Drop Dead Gorgeous and we had a really fun evening. The magicians were really good, will definitely go again onnext trip to Bath.

1  Thank Cjay407
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Initially we read about the magic show on trip advisor,it sounded good but we were skeptical about a small theatre/magic show under a shop. We decided to go with it and book,thanks goodness we did,it was really busy in the 30 sweater venue.
On arrival staff were super friendly,engaging and fun. Nibbles and wine are offered on arrival, included in the price, and the magic show is genuine and hilarious.
If you enjoy something a little underground,quirky and different this makes for a fun kickstarter to any night in Bath. The people running it quite obviously love it and the price is a real bargain for what you get,we left fully entertained, amazed and full of smiles

2  Thank Gem W
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Just got back and really enjoyed the show - a very warm welcome and loved the intimacy of it all. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

I didn't know what to expect when I went this evening but it was quite the suprise! It's a small intimate venue which is part of it's charm. I took my husband along as he is ever the sceptic but he was impressed, as was I and we had a great time. Full of comedy and mind boggling tricks! I can't for the life of me figure out how they pulled some of the tricks off!! I highly recommend the Minerva Magic Theatre to anyone who loves magic, comedy or those who are looking for an alternative evening out without having a late night. I will definitely be going again to see what other fab tricks they have instore.

1  Thank Kerry G