“A great evening out”

Minerva Magic Theatre
Ranked #57 of 162 things to do in Bath
More attraction details
Owner description: We have a super venue for our Friday shows... Find us at Central Bar Bath. Treat yourself to an entertaining roller coaster of emotions..... Be amazed, mystified and astonished as you witness a lighthearted show of magic and maybe even have your mind read. Witness the magic right before your eyes in this intimate setting and maybe even volunteer to be one of the stars of the show. This show is only suitable for age 10 and over.
 We love the unusual and thrive on quirky.... Join us for the experience.
Reviewed November 1, 2013

My wife and I attended the inaugural night and were greeted by Amanda and her fellow hosts. The theatre is small which makes it more intimate and provides good interaction with the magicians. The magic tricks are well executed and leaves you wondering how they actually happen.
If you live in Bath or are passing through try and make a point of visiting the theatre, it won't be long before it will be difficult to get a ticket to see the show.

There are newer reviews for Minerva Magic Theatre

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Had a great time at the theatre! It was a very cozy venue and I felt welcomed and as though I knew everyone at once though it was my first visit. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had seen this on trip adviser and thought that's different so booked it as soon as we got to Bath. It was well worth the money and Amanda was a great host. The venue is very cosy and that I thinks adds to the whole experience. We will go again next time we are in Bath.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Had a great time last night at Minerva Magic-a good deal at 10 pounds with wine included. Billy Kidd was a revelation! Hilarious, cheeky, quality magic. I will recommend this to my friends.

1  Thank Seattlegirl446
Reviewed September 8, 2013

A great evening of magic hosted by Amanda, fun interaction with the audience and wonderful ambience.
A really fun evening with two wonderful talented female magicians.
This is a must for anyone in Bath looking for something different to do.
Nibbles and drinks provided gratis, a very nice touch.
Will definitely recommend this to others.